YouTube: The Best Earning Platform For Students

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a student and if you are looking for earning platforms, look no further and join youtube immediately. Youtube gives you a lot of opportunities to make money, you can make money directly from youtube, from subscription through Patreon, from affiliate marketing, from sponsorship, in fact there are many ways to make money from youtube.

In order to start on youtube, you need

A video recorder: Even if you have a budget mobile phone, that would be perfect.

Video editing skills: You can use a free editor like Kinemaster, it is easy to use

Good speaker: You can make video without speaking, but it would be better if you can speak to engage your audience

Camera friendly: Well, this is also absolutely not necessary but it will be helpful if you can talk to the camera.

Well, these are not the big requirements. You can start recording anything that you see on the road that people might find interesting. For instance, my first video on youtube was two girls fighting on the street. When I uploaded this video, I managed to get over 1000 views just in 24 hours with zero subscribers. You can also shoot your campus life, sports tournaments in the school give commentary to the events you witness in the school, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I also believe that youtube is one of the best platforms for students to make money online. Actually, I see a lot of students trying to use youtube for income. I have an 11 years old nephew, he says he wants to be a YouTuber. When I ask him what do you want to do on youtube, he says he wants to stream games and make money as a gamer on youtube. In fact, he already has a youtube channel. Once he asked me to help him build followers, and I asked my friends and clients to help the child. He has over 1000 subscribers but yet not reached 4000 hours watch time. Even if he could reach 4000 hours watch time, he will not be accepted by adsnese because he needs to be at least 18 years to use adsense. he can use his parents' gmail to create adsnese, but he says he wants to try only when he reaches legal age and in the mean time I continue building the channel. He believes just because your videos are running adsense, you will be making money, you need tons of traffic and he wants to work to build subscribers and traffic.

Ayeshabashir

You are absolutely right that YouTube is the best earning platform not only for students but for everyone. Everyone can get benefit or make money through this if they will know how to use .In order to earn money through YouTube you should have knowledge and information about this .You will know how to make a video ,how to edit or upload it.

But for getting money through this platform you should bring a lot of traffic to your YouTube account which is very important and difficult thing.You need to know the tricks and tips to bring traffic .If you will gain a a thousand of subscribers then you earning will start .
You can upload various kind of videos on your account and it's all depend on your interest .You can make a vlog,make historical video,cooking videos etc .

In order to bring the traffic I suggest you to make a short a video and upload it in various social account accounts like on tiktok,Instagram, Facebook etc.This thing will helps you a lot .
And I think students can earn money through this but they will have to manage their schedules in such a way that their studies will not effect due to this.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube got a lot of potentials and anyone can probably make a lot of money from it provided you have any dead devices in which you can use to make videos. The beautiful thing is that you really do not need to make your own videos before they venture into YouTube because you can use creative Commons videos and edit them in order to use for your channel.

But it is always very important you make your own videos because it will be attractive and when you are unique people will definitely subscribe to your channel. there are a lot of things you can do on YouTube to make good amount of money from it when you get monetized.

You can venture into things like make money online niche and from there you'll be teaching people about how online businesses works and there is a possibility and they would probably subscribe. A lot of people use this make money online need to make a lot of money on YouTube on daily basis.

You can also venture into the health niche and probably make some good amount of money for yourself. You can also promote affiliate products using your YouTube channel.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I agree with your thought, YouTube is one of the best social media platforms for students and the rest others. Anyone can explore YouTube, post videos around lifestyle, funny videos/comedies, and other forums of entertainment, and still earn from it. What really matters is, offering what people loves, if you videos are cherished, and it has information which is worthwhile and help makes people happy, solving their problem, surely you'll get a lot of views on them. I will look into YouTube, when I've set a proper means of earning online through other earning streams, then i can be engaged on it, pushing my videos to attract traffic, which is the main thing that will enable me being monetized on YouTube.

Flow-er

The YouTube is a platform where students can upload videos and make money for themselves. there are several people making millions on YouTube by uploading video content everyday. Before your channel get monetized, you have to meet some requirements and if all the requirements are met , then you are on the goal to making money on YouTube. this is obviously one of the best ways to make money on the internet. The first thing that you should take note of is the niche that you want to choose and the niche you are choosing must be what you have passion for so that you will keep uploading content. The advantages of uploading content or concentrating on the niche that you are interested is that you won't get tired or frustrated by doing what you don't like. If you are uploading videos that suits you or doing things that you like or you have passion for on YouTube, then uploading content on a daily basis or twice in a week or three times a week won't be a problem for you. If the niche that you have chosen is an affiliate marketing then you should concentrate on uploading content on marketing and you must meet the requirements before the channel get monetized.

Mika

VIP Contributor
First of all, creating video content is relatively easy compred to writing article, graphic designing, web designing, etc. In order to create videos you just need a smartphone (I guess everyone has a smartphone these days). Having video editing skills will help you create better videos but that's not absolutely a requirement because you can directly open the youtube app and start shooting your video through the app. While earnng from youtube channel can be considered little difficult due to the requirement you wll hve to meet, earning from short videos is relativelyn easy as you are eligible to earn withou any subscribers. While vides gathered by your youtube shorts will not count towards your requirement of watch time for monetizing channel, subscribers you gain fom from your short videos will add to yourt subscriber count. In order to earn from youtube you need to create interesting videos with the capacity to go viral. If your videos get tons of views, oonky you will earn. You can earn from two ways, one ad impression on your videos, two views on your short videos. You don't need experience to start earning from youtube, you also d not need eleborate skills to make money from videos.