Your wealth is in your locality

Many people are ignorant of happenings in their locality, many knows close to jack I mean nothing about situations of their environment.
Lots of young people are into drugs and different illegal activities just to survive. Also, many youths especially the graduates are all in search of one white collar job or the other which they later become frustrated for not getting any.
If only you could look within, take a walk around your environment, investigate or research into what the people are seeing as challenge confronting them or find out what cannot be easily get in your vicinity and people are in need of. Try as much as possible to meet the needs and see how you will become rich within few months or years. Your wealth is in your environment, look for it, get it.
I agree with you. One of the most important fundamental principles of enterpreneurship is creating a solution to an already existing problem that people may have been finding it difficult to Meet. If we are to take these paid to post sites for instance, the admins need people who would keep their site active and the members are people who need money and are also willing to learn.
By helping the admin to keep his site active, he generated some revenue and pay us back for helping him.

The world's richest people have been trying hard to meet the never ending demands of our world, this is how they make their money and they usually make it big because they are doing something unique m

I don't think people are really ignorant about the happenings around them but probably the way and manner the government as put the mind of people towards getting a white collar job after graduation from school but now the reality has changed the mentality of many to always look deeply into the environment and see how best they can explore and utilise the opportunities available in the environment we don't need to be panic we just need to find solution and see opportunity in every environment no matter how small.

That's right, people are ignorant of happenings in their locality. And yeah, many youths are in search of higher degree and white collar jobs. What they lack is the necessary skills. It is a person's skill that helps him to achieve the target. If you're genuinely unique and creative and got that perfect skill, you can achieve higher success in life. People appreciate creativity and problem solving activities. Your uniqueness and creativity, naturally can delight everybody with that "Wow" factor. With creativity being such a valuable skill, your investment will definitely get handsome returns in the form of sales excellence and results.

There's a saying, 'the grass looks greener on the other side'. That is what many people think when they make the decision to leave the environment they are very familiar with to look for job or business opportunities in other areas. If only they would do their survey thoroughly in that familiar area to see if they can find those opportunities there!
So the advice I will give people is that when looking for jobs or when looking for opportunities to start a business, they should not leave the area they know very well or are familiar with to search for other places they don't know.

Many people are ignorant of happenings in their locality, many knows close to jack I mean nothing about situations of their environment.
Lots of young people are into drugs and different illegal activities just to survive. Also, many youths especially the graduates are all in search of one white collar job or the other which they later become frustrated for not getting any.
If only you could look within, take a walk around your environment, investigate or research into what the people are seeing as challenge confronting them or find out what cannot be easily get in your vicinity and people are in need of. Try as much as possible to meet the needs and see how you will become rich within few months or years. Your wealth is in your environment, look for it, get it.
I can't agree less that wealth lies in our locality. People sits on goldmines without knowing. There is no community with opportunities waiting to be tap. All we have to to do is to look inward by identifying problems with the aim for providing solutions which will in turn generate income for us.

I am impressed with the post, there is wealth in your locality, the reason we have much unemploy is that we all want to have a white collar job which can not be possible we all can not be in the office some have their wealth on the street while some have there owned off the street. And the richest people we have in our locality are not white-collar workers this is where we should know that white-collar can not make you wealthy it is jus for your upkeep and the family upkeep.

You are very right, the easiest way for one to make money or create a successful business is by creating a solution to the existing problems in your immediate environment, a very careful observation and analysis of the environment can create a possible Idea that will be very successful if properly marketed. Their is an added advantage in the sense that since it is your immediate environment you are creating a business in, you happen to spend less in starting or running the business also getting your customers will also be kind of easier because you are already familiar with the environment.

This post is really motivating, definitely creating wealth is locating or finding out what a locality lacks, then supplying for money. The problems with most graduates are just their mentality. Some just believe that to become rich or show that one is doing well is mostly about dressing corporately and sitting in a well furnished office, so they keep looking for corporate or blue-collar jobs. These days what we really need is skills, what your hands can do effectively for money

The major problem in starting a business is that no one wants to think of new ideas again, they just see someone doing well in a particular business and they start planning to do the same thing. If they can just reason and think of something else they never know how it will be of great benefit. I saw a comment up about people selling the same things in the same area when there are a lot of options they are failing to see. We can only look up to others as guide, not copy them totally.

Thosynho

I have seen how some neighbors survived when they lost their job during the lockdown. Selling is the key. So many of the jobless went into selling inside our village. From cooked food and other food stuff up to clothing and personal accessories that does not include household items. Business was brisk and until now they are still doing that. It is like a service to the community because the residents do not need to go to the market anymore because the food is available in the neighborhood.

The first thing to do is start by researching the different needs of the people around you. Take into account that many of these are not completely satisfied and, therefore, represent a business opportunity.

Check what products or services are not offered there and if the idea you have in mind applies, do not hesitate to get to work. How to do it? It's easier than you think: just listen to your potential customers. People always talk about the lacks or shortcomings of a product or service.

You said the absolute truth because we make money by satisfying people's wants and needs, that is the sole aim of business, business is not all about making profits but we have to satisfy people's wants and needs in the process of satisfying people's wants and needs we get rewards known as profits in the business parlance. Finding an area in the society that is lacking or finding a need in the society that is lacking and satisfying it is what actually that brings wealth and riches to the person.
That is the point my brother. You know it baffles me a lot how people rent shops besides themselves and sells virtually the same products. Like in the neighborhood, I discovered of recent almost everyone that is selling things there are selling soft drinks, bread and provision like mini supermarket. I began to wonder why are they all into selling of the same products does that mean it's only those things that move here? Heck no! Even if it's the only thing that move there most everyone go into it? People just got to be creative to make it exceptionally in life.

Yes I agree because there are some time that we Don't take cognisance of what is going on in our environment. Some times when we look very well many things that we can do and succeed is in our reach .
In any where we found yourself we should not look at the problem of the place but the opportunity that we can easily utilized.

There is no locality without problems but most of the time, we are not too observant to notice these problems or we don't even bother to solve them. And in the worse case, we know and we observe these problem but we are constrainted by some factors that made us unable to fulfill or even harness these resources. Ability to notice these problems and solve them will earn us money not in a moderate way but in a geometrical exponential case. We only need to be observant or like religious people will say, we need prayers for God to show us the problem and solution to the problem of our society.

You said the absolute truth because we make money by satisfying people's wants and needs, that is the sole aim of business, business is not all about making profits but we have to satisfy people's wants and needs in the process of satisfying people's wants and needs we get rewards known as profits in the business parlance. Finding an area in the society that is lacking or finding a need in the society that is lacking and satisfying it is what actually that brings wealth and riches to the person.

This is absolutely true, one of my lectures said “ there is wealth on our street”. Do you know some people make money by just selling the sand soils in their locality. They also pick up waste steel materials and sell it to companies that recycle this products , some people even use waste plastic bottles for other business activities such as making liquid soap and showcasing it in these waste plastic bottles. There is truly wealth in our locality.