Your low income is not an excuse

Finger Geek

Verified member
Like I was in an interaction on a topic here on trendri forum about savings, where someone made mention of people that do say that because they earn little that it is not enough for them to buy what they needs talk less of saving it. No! Your low income is never an excuse for not having savings or not having a business.

No one is born rich or poor. And mind you like most people do say that it is only those that are destined to become rich that are rich. No! That is very wrong. No one is destines to be rich or poor. It is an individual that will choose which one he wants. Been rich and be poor are two different things. To be rich, it requires been hard working and been commitment to it. But to be poor is very easy as you don't have to do any thing or always think that because you have low income you can never be rich with it.

The only key to riches or success is always think big even when you earn very small. This is what I mean. Even if I earn very small amount of money of which it is true that I can never achieve with it. The only thing I need then is to think of how I will be rich and successful with that little earning. That is when savings will come in. Starting from that moment I will reduce my spendings and save my little earnings to start a petty business which in time will grow with good plan.

Kendy

Verified member
I agree with you to some extent but we should know that these things is a process and planning is essential to achieve a purpose. In my country, people are working so hard yet earning so little. The cost of fuel is on the high side, food items and other products, transportation, house rent, electricity bills, security bills yet after all these, the salary is still static.

Even when there was a strike by a union so the minimum wage can be increased to about $60, it took a whole lot before it was signed and implemented. At this age and century, a whole country which has a lot of natural resources yet the 90% of the citizens are in abject poverty and the prices of everything is on the increase, to be realistic, how to want a common man to feed? I have been to interior part of my country to carry out some tasks where we were deployed to share some money to those in interior places, no one would believe that human beings can survive there. When feeding becomes a problem, how then do you expect them to start up a business or become rich? When all modalities are put in place, where the government can make the country a place where citizens can make money then there will be a difference.