You know you're an entrepreneur when....

D

Deleted member 13140

A bunch of answers from other entrepreneurs.
  • You are working harder than you ever have, but you are loving it, and you answer only to yourself!
  • You cant leave home without your laptop ?
  • Your goals outweigh your fears
  • All you do is focus on your business and fail to have a personal life. (Debatable)
  • You'd rather work 80 hours a week for yourself than 40 hours for someone else.
  • You become an entrepreneur when you realize the game is rigged and your mindframe change and your not "Making money" until your making money while doing nothing.
  • You're constantly reaching for new achievements.

You are right with your points. There must be zeal in every entrepreneur. The zeal will be so glaring that every body will see it. But we should not consider being an entrepreneur as being a millionaires. Everybody cannot be entrepreneur, there must be some people that will make it in life working with someone.

You are right with your points. There must be zeal in every entrepreneur. The zeal will be so glaring that every body will see it. But we should not consider being an entrepreneur as being a millionaires. Everybody cannot be entrepreneur, there must be some people that will make it in life working with someone.
Haha yes being an entrepreneur doesn't mean you have to own a private jet or have to own an island or have billions in your bank. According to investopedia an entrepreneur is someone that takes risks, someone that took the risk to start their own business based on a simple idea that popped into their head at some point.
I guess that's basically what it means to be an entrepreneur, though it has other referring but like I said this is the basic meaning

We meant the same thing. I am not saying that idea is wrong. I am only saying that not many people love to start their own business because they are not good at it. They are only good at managing other propels business. And I don't see it as a bad idea.

A lot of people talk about entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs but they do not explain how entrepreneurship is different from business or how entrepreneurs differ from businessmen/women. Let say, I have a business and my turnover is just about $10,000, am I a businesswoman or an entrepreneur? What will make me an entrepreneur?