You have an iphone? Well sell photos and make a living how?

Accurate

Hi guys its your boy accurate with another accurate forum as to how to make money with your I phone using foap well let's get to it.,
First of all what is foap? Well, foap is an iOS app that allows you to sell photos and make money, and its simple.
First of all you need to download the foap app from app store.
secondly you need to sign up with your email and then receive a verification invite and then hit accept invitation button of course if you have a Google invite titled Google "groups invitation" .
And thirdly you need to take awesome pictures and post on the foap app,
If you think that way is slow you can always complete regular foap missions and premium ones, and if your content is amazing you can sell it as much as you want, so I recommend the foap app to everyone with an iphone

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi guys its your boy accurate with another accurate forum as to how to make money with your I phone using foap well let's get to it.,
First of all what is foap? Well, foap is an iOS app that allows you to sell photos and make money, and its simple.
First of all you need to download the foap app from app store.
secondly you need to sign up with your email and then receive a verification invite and then hit accept invitation button of course if you have a Google invite titled Google "groups invitation" .
And thirdly you need to take awesome pictures and post on the foap app,
If you think that way is slow you can always complete regular foap missions and premium ones, and if your content is amazing you can sell it as much as you want, so I recommend the foap app to everyone with an iphone
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread. It is a wonderful idea to earn some money by selling photos. To be honest, I have heard about Foap and I have also read some things about this app but I have not tried it yet. Now, I think it is time to give it a try. I like taking photos very much. I can also be creative in this way. This platform is legit and it is worth trying. Thanks again for your useful post. It is highly appreciated.