You can try Ayurvedic Remedies for Headache

raaman

Valued Contributor
Headache is a common problem faced by many people. It can trouble you at any time of the day or night. There can be a lot of different reasons behind getting a headache. These include poor eyesight, and absence of water.

As per experts, staring at the computer screen or the TV screen for a long time is also a reason for headaches. Some headaches are also caused by migraine. Patients suffering from this disease may have dizziness, restlessness, sensitivity to light and sound.

When a person suffers from headache, he has to try all the available remedies to get rid of his headache. Taking more medicines may have a direct effect on health. So, you can take the help of Ayurvedic remedies to cure it naturally.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This ayurvedic, is it some kind of natural remedy or it is an orthodox medicine because I usually get cautious when it comes to taking care of my health. What are the side effects of this “ayurvedic” because I am very sure almost every drugs do have side effect so please just be totally honest about this medicine.