You best ideas for earning money.

Wiserr

When it comes comes to earning money online we all earn in masses is all depends on the efforts we put, you'll always find out that most serious and hardworking people earns the most amount of money, we all earn money to take care of our needs be it online or offline, sometimes I use to think if there's no money then how can people survive, the truth is that we need money no matter how it is to leave out lives without any problem,, in today's thread I want all of us to say his or her minds on how to earn money be it online or offline,, one thing I also noticed with earning money online is that we need money to start it up, you might earn money without investing but always put it on mind that you are going to earn peanuts, most of us earns money with investments so I want such people to share their experience on how we can earn a passive income online or offline, it doesn't matter of you earn your money online or offline, money is money unless if you earn it in a wrong way, I await your ideas thank you.

D

Deleted member 13140

Not just the most serious and hardworking people, I forgot where I saw this thing but it goes like this, the most annoying thing to do is to spend time doing something that you shouldn't be doing..

Yeap, you plan you plot the graphs you analyse you do the market research and everything but you shouldn't be doing that for some reason, but that statement goes for having a schedule and doing the easiest thing among that schedule but to apply it do this.

You have to be self aware.. I've found my passion it took me quite sometime to do that but I did.. I tried everything but non felt fulfilling and now I tried what am doing now and that was it, making money is hard and if you focus on the wrong thing it'll be more difficult

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well just like you have just said there are different ways you can make money on the internet but all these things will depend on how you see it , a person can make money conveniently with trading of volatile market while other people might not be able to make money with trading but will also look for other opportunities to earn money on the internet and sometimes these different opportunities might work differently on different people because we all have talents and their ability to do different things.

I don't see anything wrong with you making money online and offline but the most important thing to consider when trying to make money is how reliable your source of earning is, if it is something you can do for a very long time without any possible crash then there is nothing wrong with that because at least it is dependable but a situation in which the ways you are earning both offline and online is not reliable then you should look for a reliable way of earning from both ways.

A lot of people now decide to earn online because of its convenient then in such a situation we should look for a reliable way to make money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have different perspectives to make money on the internet in the sense that there are some things that some people will find very easy to make money with and there are some people that will find it very difficult to make money with that particular time. It all depends on your mindset and your knowledge about that particular venture. Personally I like to trade crypto currencies and have been able to make good amount of money with it for sometime now. I also write on paid to post platforms and I've been able to make tangible amount of money from them. there are people who do not like cryptocurrency because it is very risky and volatile and they venture into things that are less risky. What matters is your mindset about that particular thing because it can determine whether you will be able to make money with it or not. What I have discovered over the years of making money on the internet is that whatever you are interested on and work very hard towards it then you will definitely make money from it but when you do not believe that you will make money from that particular thing, then there is no way you can be able to make money from it. Some people see Affiliate marketing as very difficult while, some see it as very easy.

funmi

Verified member
Am glad a post like this is been posted for everyone to share ideas on what type of business we can engage in to make money. As we know making money is not always easy as it might sound theoretically in the real life. But one must be brave and be ready to brace up any challenge that we might encounter on our way to success. Well I must say before we go into any form of business we should ensure we take look before we take a leap. This is done all in a bid to save us some unnecessary stress and challenge that could have been avoided only if we take our time to plan things out very carefully. The first type business I will make mention here is done offline one will need to hustle. The selling of gari is a very lucrative business as this business does not go out of season. The only think you can do is go as far as a farm where it is been produced and buy in large quantity you can repackage them into small sizes and resell, you might decide to add groundnut and sugar to it. It is lucrative sell in student environment.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The best idea to make money online to sell your own product. At first you don't have to share profit with anyone. You have full control over everything which include product creation marketing and delivery.

Setting up online business can be run on autopilot. It is easy to upsell when you are selling your own product. Take for instance if you create an eBook which later become a success in the marketplace. You can create a video on the e-books and still sell it to the same set of people.

If the video course is also a success, you can go ahead and create a video training or teleseminar on the video calls and give Life training to the people. This is what the set of Dan Lol, Owen Chia etc are doing to make a lot of money online.

Another good thing is that you can create a sales funnel for the ebooks video calls or Life training you are selling. You can use that opportunity to upset different and complementary products to those who show interest and purchase from you.

The best strategy is to offer high commission rate on the front end and make a lot of money at the back end when you are selling different and complementary products to the customers.

allison001

Verified member
We have so many ways and ideas in which we can make money being it online or offline money making. Before making money online, you should acquire a skill on how to do that depending on the kind of online money making me want to indulge yourself in. One thing you must know about online money making is that, it will also take more of your time, so this simply means if you always have a busy schedule it won't be easy for you to make money online.

Even with your busy schedule, here are some of the best ideas on how to make money.

Paid to post site
Indulging yourself in a paid to post site is the best start, you can schedule 2 to 3 hours to work in a paid to post site. Trendri here is my best paid to post site ever, you can be making $1 everyday, calculating this in a month, you'll see that you've made some money.

Another good idea to make money for yourself is investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex, but this method really needs you to acquire more knowledge about forex and crypto, but it's one of the best way to make money online.