XRP ripple

KhalidNhaila

Hey guys.

I hope everybody is fine.

What do you guys think about XRP. Do you advice me to invest in this crypto currency. If yes, why? If not, why?

Thank you very much.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , you really have to carry out research about the coin to be able to know if the coin worth investment or not , but from my own personal research and from my little understanding of ripple system as a whole , I wouldn't really consider to invest in the coin now based on the fact that they have some issues to settle in the United States . They have a lawsuit they have to settle and this has been really for a long period of time.

Not that they don't want to settle but the fact is that policies and other things is delaying this from getting settled anytime soon. As long as the court case is still in existence we may not likely see the price of ripple going up anytime soon. When investing you just need to understand that you may not realise a reasonable profit compared to investing in other volatile potential coin.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
XRP to be honest was one of the coins I do sought for until of recent when the coin started to perform absymally. This may not be unconnected with the fact that it has some legal issue late last year. Nice seeing the coin make me lose interest in it because it continues dipping. Personally, I won't invest in it for some time but I won't advise you to do the same. You may invest what you can afford to lose in it.

KURTAULI

If you have extra investment money you can make an investment but you will have to wait a long time to get a profit. If you are looking for a quick profit XRP is not a good choice. in this case. In the long run, XRP is good if there are no new issues with its reputation. XRP has the potential for its price to become $ 5 it all depends on the crypto market. If the inflow of investment does not stop in 2022 the price of many possible cryptocurrencies will become x5 X10

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There is nothing wrong if you have to invest in the cryptocurrency. But first of all you need to understand that investment in cryptocurrency is something that must be done by people who understand the risks that is involved in crypto investment before making an attempt to do so. .

And generally, when thinking of investing in any cryptocurrency , you should not forget to carry out your own personal research related to the cryptocurrency you are interested to invest on to know every details about it, identify some things that could possibly lead to price drop in the cryptocurrency and also you have to find out every challenge the crypto projects may be having and some other things...

With this it will be possible to be able to invest in any coin and that will cut the risk of you having to invest in bad crypto projects that may likely be a waste after a long period of investment.

Peninsula

Due to its growth potential, XRP may be a good choice if you're looking for a cheap way to start investing in cryptocurrencies. Depending on the final SEC court ruling, be ready for the coin to dip or spike sharply.

Heena Kousar

XRP is on the watchlist of most of the crypto investors globally. It has been regarded as the seventh most valuable digital asset by market capitalization. In one of the recent updates from Coinpedia, Ripple focuses to strengthen the crypto field in the United Kingdom, which has been a notable country in facilitating the crypto space among its users by transforming it into a global crypto asset centre.

Because of its consensus protocol, XRP has the potential to process transactions in seconds at a low cost and with minimal energy. When seeking for alt coins to invest in, ripple has continuously been on the top three for market cap around the crypto space.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
XRP is on the watchlist of most of the crypto investors globally. It has been regarded as the seventh most valuable digital asset by market capitalization. In one of the recent updates from Coinpedia, Ripple focuses to strengthen the crypto field in the United Kingdom, which has been a notable country in facilitating the crypto space among its users by transforming it into a global crypto asset centre.

Because of its consensus protocol, XRP has the potential to process transactions in seconds at a low cost and with minimal energy. When seeking for alt coins to invest in, ripple has continuously been on the top three for market cap around the crypto space.
It is against coinbase saying that this coin like ETC or BCH or XLM having not much use then they will be loser on such trick while people will switch from balance to another.