Writers Work Review

Hello and welcome. I am going to make a comprehensive review of a platform called "Writers Work". Make sure you read to the end.

What is Writers Work
Writers Work is yet another freelancing platform just like Fiverr and Upwork, but specifically dedicated to writers who want to make money from writing. You get paid as a writer for completing online writing jobs for clients. Writers Work focusses only on writing, so you shouldn't expect to see anything else other than that.

How do I get started
A simple search on Google should show you the platform. Sign up and fill up the required details to get started. You must be above 18 years of age before signing up.

How to earn from this platform
You simply and by doing jobs for clients just like every other freelancing platform. Gigs on this platform include copywriting, blogging, websites content, creating social media posts, etc. Earnings depends on how much you set for tasks to be carried out. You will have to pay a one time fee if $47 before using this platform.

Overall, this is a great way to make money online for those who can write short to long form articles, do find time to check them out.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I will like to commend you on the recent changes in your threads, it's clearer and quit formatted now, kudos!.

If i could remember sometime ago, i was searching a platform where i could do full time freelancing job and get paid massively, it was with great enthusiasm i filled in my details but to my greatest shock, i discovered i have to make some payments to start fully, but i gave it a second thought. What if after registration i dont get client to work for? Or something else happens? So i gave up.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello and welcome. I am going to make a comprehensive review of a platform called "Writers Work". Make sure you read to the end.

What is Writers Work
Writers Work is yet another freelancing platform just like Fiverr and Upwork, but specifically dedicated to writers who want to make money from writing. You get paid as a writer for completing online writing jobs for clients. Writers Work focusses only on writing, so you shouldn't expect to see anything else other than that.

How do I get started
A simple search on Google should show you the platform. Sign up and fill up the required details to get started. You must be above 18 years of age before signing up.

How to earn from this platform
You simply and by doing jobs for clients just like every other freelancing platform. Gigs on this platform include copywriting, blogging, websites content, creating social media posts, etc. Earnings depends on how much you set for tasks to be carried out. You will have to pay a one time fee if $47 before using this platform.

Overall, this is a great way to make money online for those who can write short to long form articles, do find time to check them out.
Hello everyone here! Thank you very much for letting us know about this earning platform. To be honest, I have never heard about this platform. I have only heard about Fiverr and Upwork so far. Well, this one seems to be a very interesting earning site. I think that I will give it a try because I like writing very much. First of all, I will search for it, explore its page and if everything is fine, I will start working on this freelancing platform.
Thanks again for sharing this useful information about this platform with us. I am sure that many people here will find this platform interesting as well because freelancing is considered to be a very profitable earning method these days. Your help is highly appreciated. :)

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is my first time to read about this Writers work freelancing platform. It is awesome how many of such sites are coming up these days. Which is great so that we can get more sites to access clients given that the popular ones like Fiverr and Upwork have become really competitive.

It is also awesome to see that this freelancing platform only focuses on writing jobs. Which is really great as there are so many freelance writers out there who needs to secure such freelancing jobs. And it makes it so straight forward because you now only have to choose whichever niche you like to write about and apply for the jobs.

I just hope that this platform is not already competitive like most freelance writing sites are these days. It is so hard for a newbie to get writing jobs these days. I also hope that it is available for worldwide users.

What I don't understand is why you have to pay that $47 fee. It seems too high for me and unreasonable because it's use has not been mentioned. Personally, I get suspicious when a site asks me to pay such an amount before I can start earning in it.

SANIA

Thank you for Providing this information. I have never heard about this platform before. You are saying it is legit which is nice to know that it is a real website to earn money.
I have worked on freelancing platforms and I know related to gigs and profile and customer orders, payments etc.
I have worked on Fiverr and Upwork and with direct clients too.
I prefer sites which are free to join so I don't have to risk money.
Although upwork charges money for connects which are utilized to send proposals to projects posted by clients but it also offers 10 free connects each month and you also get connects when client responds to your offer.
So I cannot say that I can work on a site where I have to pay 47$ before I can work. It is a risk for me when I have free sites to join where I can work with clients.
Fiverr and Upwork charges 20 percent of the fee when clients pay you. It is also large but this fee is deducted when client is paying you so you get paid eventually. So it is more risk free and easy for me to work there.