A Content Writers Review by HireWriters

Ganibade

Verified member
My preliminary research led me to the HW home page, where the site advertises that a 300-word article can be purchased for as little as $1.50. This made me wonder how a writer living in one of the world's more expensive economies could make it worthwhile to write at HW.

As I dug deeper into the site, I discovered that writers can advance their credentials and earn higher fees for their efforts by submitting a small number of qualifying articles. According to the HW website, at the highest level, a writer can earn as much as $10.66 for the same 300 word article.

New writers begin at the beginner level and work their way up.
New serious writers begin at the beginner level and can advance to the next level of expertise after submitting three quality articles (General). Additional submissions should then lead to greater opportunities within the HW community for the writer.

Beginner - This is the level at which everyone begins.
General - At least three completed jobs with an average rating of 4.0 stars and at least 65% on-time performance.
Skilled - At least seven completed jobs with an average rating of 4.1 stars and at least 75% on-time performance.
Expert - At least 12 completed jobs with a 4.6 star rating and at least 85% on-time performance.
You will require a PayPal account.

Signing up is simple enough, but you must have a PayPal account.