Review Writerbay Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Finding legit and good online earning opportunities for writers has been a tough challenge for many writers out there. There are many legit online writing platforms out there and Writerbay is definitely one of them. Writerbay is one of the oldest platforms out there. However, they are also one of the strictest websites out there that shall test your abilities before they actually provide you with work. So make sure you have an excellent command over English language and you are very knowledgeable in your field. The payment methods available are Payoneer, Webmoney, and Hyperwallet. Please note that you will only get paid if the money in your account surpasses the $100 figure. So, what are you waiting for? If you hold master's degree and if you are really good at English language, then you must apply on their website and start earning!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think the platform is definitely made for professionals who holds master degree in English language. even though I am a writer but I won't bother to apply because of their statements and I think they will also ask you to attach your certificate. a platform that is as strict as this shouldn't pay people less than $100 per article because there are many platforms that allows you to write for them and you can end cool amount of money with less rules.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think the platform is definitely made for professionals who holds master degree in English language. even though I am a writer but I won't bother to apply because of their statements and I think they will also ask you to attach your certificate. a platform that is as strict as this shouldn't pay people less than $100 per article because there are many platforms that allows you to write for them and you can end cool amount of money with less rules.

I do not think that they pay $100 per article, but they still do pay a good amount of money per article to their writers. Most of their writers are from English speaking countries holding a bachelor's or Master's degree and they only accept professional writers. You may get qualified as an intermediate level writer but you may not pick projects if you are not qualified enough to complete the project. I only encourage you to apply if you think you can handle big freelancing projects.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I own a degree in physics electronics, can I still apply for the jobs there? I have been looking for sites that could pay something tangible rather than peanuts. I am still searching for one and I haven't lay my hands on any. Have you registered on the sites and have you been able to carry out a task there? Tells us more