Would You Start A Blog About Your Personal Life?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is not only a way to make money rather there could be several reasons for staring a good blog that could have the potential to attract a good number of people. The niche of a blog matters a lot. You might have heard people starting a blog about food, money, finance, travel, education, making money online, etc. There are many controversial blogs with many controversial information as well. In fact, some people also start a blog about History, science, and politics. However, have you ever heard about a person starting a blog about their personal life experiences?

I am not sure who would like to do that, but I think if a person wants other people to get inspired by him or her, then I think that such kind of person could think about starting a blog about personal life. I know that many people would be unwilling to do that and this is perfectly okay. Not all the people want to discuss their personal matters with others. So we should not think that everyone should start such kind of blog. So, are you are kind of person who likes to share your life stories with people? Would you ever start a blog about your personal life?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Personally, I will not like to share all or most of my stories online. The world we live in is cruel. When you do good they talk, when you do bad, they talk. Can I even handle the critics from millions of people. I could have a blog where I share some personal details sometimes , but definitely not making my life a niche.

However, if I or anyone else decide to run a blog about their life, how long will they do that, they must have got a whole lot of interesting chapters not to get people bored and end up abandoning the site.

Whichever, I strongly go against that if you not a high profile person (a celebrity), or an influencer. I will rather love contents on food, lifestyle, medicine&health, sport and the likes. With any of these, I am sure and comfortable with making any kinds of engaging/ interesting posts, and so it consistently.

The fact still remains, there are people who are like this, they write about themselves for a living, I don't know how they cope , probably because i:'m not in their shoes, but definitely, they must love their thing, doing it almost every day without getting tired.

Hania iman

I think i will not do this beacuse i am introvert and you are right that there are many other ways to earn money. We can start business.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is an interesting topic to discuss because I have seen the blogs of some popular bloggers with the theme revolving around them. There is the love team - male and female - who ended up when the buy got sick and died of cancer. There's the gay man who was posting about his success and failure in his love life. There is another woman whose blogs are all about the romances that came her way but did not progress. Well, those bloggers have thousands of regular readers. It is a fact that people are curious of the life of others that they really read about the blogs on personal life. For me, I guess, it is all right as long as the personal items you share are not confidential and mostly positive in nature. My personal life is like a roller coaster of the ups and downs once in a while so it would be exciting to read when the blog is well-written.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If I am going to start up a website about my personal life, that will be when I have already been successful with my different online businesses.

So I am going to use my personal website as a place of learning for other people. I'll be sharing things I have learnt when it comes to make money online with people.

I am going to run a series of case study on that personal lifestyle website of mine. This will give some of my readers and subscribers to start practicing the new method along with me. This is how to build a healthy community for yourself around your brand.

I will be doing this and give out quality information and content to my subscribers as well as the website visitors.

I am going to use the website to create an informational centre where people can learn different things about making money online.

On that website, I am going to show different things I do to improve my personal life. I might create a YouTube channel along with the website so that people will be able to see things ri do it without missing a step.

I am not going to do all of this unless I am successful in my different online ventures and having money from multiple source both online and offline.