Shares/Stock Would You Invest Funds In Stock Companies That Manufacture Cars?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many manufacturing companies in the world and there are some of the greatest car manufacturing companies in the world. Many of these companies are also listed in the global stock market and they conduct businesses all around the world as they are multinational companies. I am not sure how many companies are listed in the stock market, but I am sure that there should be a good number of companies in the stock market that are constantly attracting the attention of many investors. The reason why investors invest a good amount of funds in these companies is simply because majority of the people in the world love great cars and they try their best to have the best car.

Many people buy expensive cars and this is why these manufacturing companies have a good future. However, I am not really sure if the current times are the best one to invest in cars because the pandemic has indeed stopped the sales of cars. This is because when the government imposes lock down, people are not simply able to use their cars on roads. In fact, the movement of vehicles was something that was affected the most during the pandemic. This means that the sales of cars was also affected. So would you invest in car manufacturing companies that exist in the stock market?

E

eldavis

My decision to invest in it or not would be based on their performance in the stock market. If they are doing pretty well despite the current pandemic, then I see no reason not to invest in it. But if it's a situation where they have a very poor performance, then there is totally no reason investing in it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If I would invest in a car company what I like is a company that produces not ordinary cars. One example is Tesla cars that manufactures electric cars. Such radical approach for improvement in terms of environmental concern is big deal to me. I know that we are going in that direction that someday the cars with gas fuel will be obsolete. Think if you need to pay $100 for the annual registration of your electric car but you have to pay $1,000 to register your car that consumes gas for the fuel, that is the advantage of the electric car.

Another innovation on the car is the self-parking which I saw in the Ford dealer office here. I think the model is Focus which is a bit expensive than our Ford SUV. Maybe if I will buy a new car I would try that Focus model just for the novelty. This reminds me of the Google car and other models that are claimed to be self-driving. That's also a good investment.