Would You Buy Properties After The Covid-19 Pandemic Ends?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Pandemic is a kind of situation that led to the downfall of many kinds of businesses. However, there were only a handful of businesses that were flourishing during the pandemic. Unfortunately, the real estate business was a kind of business that was suffering a lot during the pandemic due to various reasons. First of the withdrawal of capital by the investors during the pandemic led to the crash of the real estate market. In my country, the problem existed even before the pandemic spread into the world. However, after the pandemic, things became much worse. As a result of that, the sellers were having many problems selling properties. Right now, the pandemic has not ended yet, but the real estate market has surged a bit.

As a result of that, many investors are now starting again to invest money in the market. This was not the condition in the year 2020 were they were withholding finance all at once due to lock down and uncertainty of the conditions caused by the lock down. However, the disadvantage here is that the value of the property would rise after the pandemic ends. Do you think that buying property after the pandemic might be a bad choice? Was the dip caused by the pandemic actually the best time to buy property?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My take on the prices of real estate properties after the pandemic is the soaring prices. At present the real estate industry is still moving pretty good because people have their intention to buy and they have the money. Personally I am looking for a land in the rural area of maybe a lot in the suburban area. I have the money and that is the main reason why I plan to buy. When the economy is still doing good in this pandemic era the real estate industry is there in the priority list. There are many real estate agents selling lots and houses in the suburbs and even in the rural areas. It looks like they are earning because they would stop if they do not get sales. The most popular scheme now is the pre-selling which means you buy now and you pay the installments for 3 to 5 years. By that time you were paying for the installments there is nothing to be seen in the village where your property is supposed to be. It will be constructed only when you are nearing to pay in full the purchase price.