would anyone be willing to risk $20usd for me

StrongPrince

I want to start an investment but I don't have the funds to start if anyone is willing to help with the fund to start it would be appreciated as well as if the the investment is a success they will be award back there funds with an increase. if interested start a conversation with me to build up trust or for method for funding.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am sure that no one would help you this way. $20 is a huge amount for many people in here and I do not know of anyone who could help you. Moreover, as far as I know, it is against the rules and regulation of Trendri Forum to ask for money or to create such kinds of soliciting threads on the forum. Please kindly delete this thread because this thread violates the rules of Trendri Forum! If you want money, then please work hard and try to earn money. You can make money by writing articles online on many sites.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The problem with your request is that you are not making us understand what you need the money for and you have not even introduced yourself properly for us to know who you are. The truth is you must try to get a deeper understanding of the business ideas you are nursing, and you need to make further research to know the pros and cons of the business so that you can enlighten your potential investors.

If you have done so already then it will be fine to come back here and give us the breakdown. Then people might give it a serious consideration.