Working from home with Amazon?

GoddessShyla

I recently saw that Amazon was hiring work from home positions. Has anyone applied and gotten hired? If so how is your experience thus far? And how much do they truly pay? What is the job description? And what do you have to do?

Moni

Yes Amazon hire people to do certain tasks. In fact the really pay their workers good but it is not easy to be qualified. Amazon don't even accept people from all countries in the world.
I remember some time ago I tried to signed up I wasn't allow.

Maybe they need people from the tier countries alone.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to make money with Amazon is to create an associate account and become an affiliate.

You have opportunity to promote a lot of physical products on Amazon as many as possible as an affiliate and you are going to earn your commission.

You first need to create a website that is generating a lot of traffic from Google search engine. this will make it pretty much easier for you to make first three sales mandated for every affiliate on the platform to get qualified.

You create different contents around some of the products being sold on Amazon and insert affiliate links in each of them.

People who are visiting your website are going to click on affiliate links you provided in your content. you will eventually make some commissions for every products they buy within 24 hours.

Another way to make money on Amazon is to become Amazon Kindle publisher. Amazon Kindle publishing is an opportunity to make passive income by listing some of your eBooks on their store.
the key secrets to make consistent income with Amazon Kindle publishing is to have lot of topics in the store. This will increase your chances to make sales on daily basis than someone who have few books in the store.