Work online to accumulate Capital for offline business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally , I will consider the act of working online so as to accumulate Capital to establish an offline business one of the most acceptable and advisable way that an individual can accumulate capital and sufficient funding for his or her business that he or she intends to establish . It is absolutely very self-comfortiing and self-satisfying when our business ideas are being established and implemented by our old money and not the money that we borrow from the banks as a loan or money that we borrow from colleagues and friends or family and relatives . Borrowing money to establish a business from friends and colleagues or from banking financial institutions could absolutely bring to us uncalled an unforeseen hardship when we are about to repay the loan we collected . Yes it is absolutely true especially if the reason why we collect the loan , or the business why we collect the loan to establish does not turn out to be positive as we expected or planned .

In order to avoid this it is absolutely advisable and acceptable to commit to our own financial funds to finance our Business systems . And just like I already mention one of the ways to get quick access to sufficient funds to establish our offline business is by taking an online activities such as freelancing or affiliate marketing so that you can earn commission that could be accumulated as capital so as to establish your offline business and implement your business ideas .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think working online in order to accumulate capital for offline business is a really good way because sometimes online business are not to be depended on simply because online business can crash at any time or there might be some problems which can lead to crashing of the tide simply websites which promises to pay people or this investment sites are usually anonymous which means that people who has it are usually anonymous we don't really know them so this give us a low chance of getting our money refunded if the website crashes but also in business is a business by which you can manage on your own depending on the kind of market strategies which you put into it.

if you market your product well and good location you will make a very good lot of money from your offline business but I think it will be good if you manage online business and offline business at the same time that is if you have to time then you'll be to get a very good income from the both other ways to make money from online business includes you can also use online to market your products in order for you to get more customer

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is indeed actually very true that working online on various online games and activities is actually a way or one possible way of accumulating funds online so as to establish an offline business . Some individuals that have business ideas that are worthy of establishment and implementation are feared to be the trial or challenge of insufficient fund and because of this idea to establish a business of their choice have constantly been hindered and obstructed . And it has never been advised that an individual borrow money to establish a business of his or her own because they could be a possibility that the business being established does not turn out to be profitable and lucrative as planned or expected .

Working online is actually the best possible way to accumulate Capital to establish an offline business of your choice this is because it is actually very free and less stressful . A friend of mine who now own the grocery store in one of the major streets in my region when I was asking him how you was able to accumulate funds to establish his promising and lucrative offline business he told me that he had to work online as a freelancer and an affiliate marketer so as to accumulate funds through the commission's been renominated or compensated to him as a result of his good works carried online .