Will you stay to propagates your current business, if it's not paying or you try another one?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Businesses are everywhere this days, but not all businesses are becoming successful because we have disparate or myriads of tactics which people uses in starting and propagating their businesses. Some of those tactics may be the down fall of most businesses, if wrong or fallacy tactics are being deployed.

It will be a great forlorn, when your huge capital business crumbles before your eyes over some wrong methods implored while starting a business.
That's why it's very imperative to have made all arrangements before going on to establishing a business.

Most people that wants to start their businesses, forgot to conduct some viable researches about the product they want to sell, the people that will buy the product and the location itself. Failing to consider those points may result in a business failure.

Do you move on to another business when the one you own at present is failing or you stay and propagates it?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will stay on the business as long as the business is not making any loss. I can run the business even when it is not making profits provided I am not spending money from my pockets to run the business. I can run a business as long as it generates enough for its running cost. Once the business starts incurring loss, I will shut it down

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I will stay on the business as long as the business is not making any loss. I can run the business even when it is not making profits provided I am not spending money from my pockets to run the business. I can run a business as long as it generates enough for its running cost. Once the business starts incurring loss, I will shut it down
I think i understood you....But don't you think if a business is not making any profit, is already running on a loss. Even if your workshop is online and you are not spending any cash going to any where, the energy and the internet browsing plan you are paying for, it's still something to watch out for, that may still be counted as a loss.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Just like in forex and crypto trading I always try to determine to matrix before I go into any business. I always try to identify an entry trigger and an invalidation point. I just believe that if I am into any business there is a particular point that I will reach that I would have been overly convinced that the business is not going to move again but till then I am going to try every option to ensure that it does

sincerem

VIP Contributor
An entrepreneur who is always running up and down simply to find a solution to his or crumbling business and making amends is simply a determined one. Surely with persistent hardwork, and zeal to carry on, such business might experience U-turn and become successful in the future. We should not abandon our business when things aren't going well with it. We should opt to become successful at one business first before seeking for another.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Having a failing business is very stressful. That is one of the reasons why some business owners decide to close shop in order to accept defeat and end the agony. Even if you have the funds to inject but when the business is really going nowhere then it is better to save yourself from the added losses that can happen to the added capital.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Just like in forex and crypto trading I always try to determine to matrix before I go into any business. I always try to identify an entry trigger and an invalidation point. I just believe that if I am into any business there is a particular point that I will reach that I would have been overly convinced that the business is not going to move again but till then I am going to try every option to ensure that it does
It's very important to know everything for sure as what's really tackling our business or disturbing it from getting to a greater heights. Many people left their businesses because they could not figure out what the situation may be actually, and they just have to just quit. So i think it's always good try to reason and know why our business is facing a problem and find a way to solve it.