Crypto Will you have the indurance spirit to hold your crypto over 10 years?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Let's be frank to ourselves when it comes to investing into Cryptocurrency and give honest review. Their are factors we look into before investing into Cryptocurrency. We don't just go into the investment circle of Cryptocurrency without thinking deep to what we want either long term or short term.

Their are persons you'll meet online, who claim to be attached with investing long term into Cryptocurrency. Yet when it comes to holding it for too long, they're found lost. It isn't easy to holdl our crypto asset for 10 years and above in the wallet. Only few persons can claim such that they are very disciplined to save for such duration of time.

Are you the type who save for long when it comes to holding your crypto asset??

It will take a good patient to do that holding a crypto currency for such numbers of years will take a great courage because a lot of circumstances will come up and one may be force to withdraw or transfer it into other currency.One will only pray that new policy will not render it useless when it is needed in future.

Truth be told, I absolutely do not have that kind of patience. I just don't. I barely hold positions open more than a day.