Will The Print Versions Of Books And Newspapers Become Obsolete?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money by writing articles is one of the most popular ways to make some good money online. There are so many folks out there who tend to make cash by writing articles. The get paid to write industry and the writing sector has evolved a lot. There was a time when written content was considered quite important and printed media was mainstream. However, now the industry has been evolving. in the past, people used to be employed by the newspaper industry and they used to write content for the publication. However, now the online versions of those publications are available.

This does not mean that the print version would now become obsolete because there are still many people who buy magazines and those magazines are actually available in the print version. The information in those printed versions might not be available in the online version. The same goes for books. I think that there are so many books out there in the world and not all the books are available online and there is no online or soft copies of those books available. So, what do you think? Do you think the printed version will actually become obsolete in the upcoming few years?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The demand for print Media is not so high as it used to be some years ago because of the internet. It is also important and necessary for you to know that most of those print Media also have their online presence.

There is a print Media in this part of the world that my uncle patronizes so much on daily basis even till today and that actually helped me to have interest so much in reading and writing because I grew up reading those newspapers.

But today the company actually have their online presence which i usually go to read any kind of news. So in my own opinion the patronage may reduce drastically but it will not be obsolete even in a few years to come.

Not everyone have interest in reading through their mobile phones or tablets as the case may be. Some people actually enjoy reading in printed form.