Crypto Will Dogecoin become a ten dollar coin?

Moni2402

Why is Dogecoin so inexpensive and how did it come to be?
It was designed as a joke, and it was treated as such until the year 2020. Only in January of this year did people begin to take doge seriously. Another reason for dogecoin's low price is its attractive offer. Dogecoin, unlike Bitcoin, has no supply restriction. Every minute, miners add 10,000 dogecoins to the doge network. On the doge network, 5.256 billion dogecoins are released every year.
Will Dogecoin ever achieve a value of ten dollars?
The coin, which was worth less than a cent early this year, is now worth 32 cents. It had even risen to 42 cents a few weeks earlier. People predicted that Doge would reach $1 this year while he was on a bull run.
Dogecoin supporters are even speculating that the coin will be worth $10 in 2022. You can't trust crypto currencies; no one predicted Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2009, when a man spent 10,000 bitcoins on two pizzas. Dogecoin is the same way.

1626122709286.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We are simply talking about the coin reaching at least $1 before the year ends. It won't be an easy thing to see the coin reaching 1 USD talk this year talk more of $10. The coin is simply well adrift, around 21 cents at the moment. That will take ages to see the predicted amount reflecting. The kind of predictions we are making this days around Cryptocurrency marvels me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency and that is the reason why I won't rule out the possibility of dogecoin reaching $10. This would not be an easy feat and before this will happen it will take a lot of projects and also usability because if any cryptocurrency he doesn't have any use case I don't think people will invest that much to make it rise to that level. The total supply of dogecoin is in trillions which is too big for any coin that want to reach that level.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Doge coins to me is not a prospective coin. It has been in existence for almost seven years before gaining limelight. To me, Elon Musk used it as a stepping stone for his own interest. In fact, he refused to accept doge coin as a means of payment which made the coin to lose its value again.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's realistic in a an uncertain market like the cryptocurrency. It's very important to note that the coin enjoys the support of some cryptocurrency enthusiasts and could go up anytime. The only thing is that, those enthusiasts have not fully invested in the coin . If they do , the meme coin will rise the next minute

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well I don't think so.....With it's unstoppable mining. We have so much Doge coin in crypto circulation. There's too much of it, it's needs to create scarcity before you can even dream of reaching a dollar. To achieve that, so many Doge coins need to be burn or the miners should limits their mining volume, if not, in the next few years to come, Doge may still not yet to reach one dollar.

Josemendez

Verified member
There are things that can make this coin reach this height but as for now , dogecoin lacks these features and for it to reach $10 will take time if not years.
Dogecoin as a coin has no use case , the coin has never risen on it's own except through the tweets of Influencer like Elon Musk . This is the main reason why most of exchange companies were not having it in their site before the last surge in the coin