Will Dogecoin become 1 USD or 10 USD for that matter?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you check the crypto currencies by their origin, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be launched (2009), Litecoin is second (2011), Ripple is the third (2012), and Dogecoin is the fourth (2013).

Why Dogecoin is cheap?

One of the reasons why dogecoin is cheap is because it was created as a joke and people took it as a joke until the end of 2020. People started becoming serious about doge only since January this year. Another reason why dogecoin is cheap is due to its large supply. Unlike Bitcoin dogecoin does not have supply limitation. Miners add 10 thousand dogecoins to the doge network every minute. Every year, 5.256 billion dogecoin is released on doge network.

Will Dogecoin reach $1?

The coin which was under 1 cent in the beginning of this year is now 32 cents. It even went up to 42 cents a couple of weeks ago. When doge was on a bullish run, people thought that it will become $1 this year.

When will be Dogecoin $10?

Dogecoin enthusiasts are even talking about dogecoin becoming $10 in 2022. You cannot become sure about crypto currency, nobody thought Bitcoin would become so big in 2009 when a guy bought 2 pizzas with 10 thousand bitcoins. Same is the case with dogecoin.

Josemendez

Verified member
Dogecoin have great potential to rise and one cannot easily predict how far it will rise but we are confident that it is going to rise as time goes on. The right thing is just to holdl for long and hope that the developers works on giving this coins use cases that will attract more investors to it. The coin is getting attention lately

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very possible that when he is able to push Shiba Inu to a certain level of progress he will then turn to push doge coin to it all time high value and eventually to $1 , it is very possible for the fact that Bitcoin is made a massive recovery.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Without a doubt, the next bull run in the crypto-currency market will take doge coin to $1 or higher, so be patient and keep up with updates on the coin, especially now that Elon Musk is giving it his full attention, so be assured of $1 and if you want to invest now is the best time because the coins are currently less than 50 cents.
Yeah definitely it would or might take dogecoin to $1 , because with the way investors are investing when Elon musk promotes the coin more ,it's best just to buy some dogecoin and hold ahead of the bull run so you would make more gain's from the market at the end of the day i think

dagm

Without a doubt, the next bull run in the crypto-currency market will take doge coin to $1 or higher, so be patient and keep up with updates on the coin, especially now that Elon Musk is giving it his full attention, so be assured of $1 and if you want to invest now is the best time because the coins are currently less than 50 cents.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It would possibly get there if more promotion is done on the coin ,it will actually increase the coin demand and many investors would be do interested to invest in the coin ,so it's actually a better option to crypto investors who are actually in the interest of making more gain

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't see dogecoin becoming $1 let along $10 per coin. My statement is not base don what Musk is doing or how the market is reacting. I am saying this because of the availability of the coin. The coin has a huge supply, therefore, the value may not go very high.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin is simply well adrift, Elon musk promised us that he will push the coin to reaching $1 at least with in this year. With the uncertainty losing the crypto market, it wouldn't be wise to say the coins will soon climb up when it is still facing uncertainties of its own. Only the future will tell where the coin will be.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though crypto is very difficult to predict because no one knows the future in it. I am only afraid that these popular coins may soon lose some recognition because of the government involvement. They may try to be popularizing their coins against the known coins. Aside this, ever since Elon Musk fumbled, people don't really believe in doge again.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin have great potential to rise and one cannot easily predict how far it will rise but we are confident that it is going to rise as time goes on. The right thing is just to holdl for long and hope that the developers works on giving this coins use cases that will attract more investors to it. The coin is getting attention lately
You are very correct .I also belive that dogecoin still have potential of getting to that stage of $1 before the end of this year.
So far when the the market us still moving forward there is every tendency for it to move forward and regain more Strenght even it can move and go beyond $1 . And if it get to $1 many investors will gain more and make more profit.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally I'm still very optimistic about doge coin reaching $1 this year except the market didn't recover before the end of this year, yeah no doubt doge coin does not really have the structure it built on but the Elon musk factor alone is enough to propel the coin to any amount especially if he decided to integrate the use of doge coin in some of his company's transaction consider the fact that he has influence the coin will rise.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this time, I'm simply removing my ears when it comes to dogecoin reaching $1 this year, such hope is very slim. Since it didn't reach such an expected resulted during its bullish time earlier this year, it will really be hard for the coin to replicate such kind of high surge moving to a very high mark to peaking at $1 this year, unless the unbelievable happens.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing the historical snippet on Bitcoins. I have read a lot about Doge coin in another forum and some said it is trash or just meme coin. Compared to Bitcoin I don't think it can even reach $1 this year because it has no feet to stand on. Bitcoin was first and it got popular with no rival. Doge has many competitors now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
No doubt the next bull run in the crypto-currency market definitely I believe doge coin to $1 or more so it's all about patience and your ability to follow up update as regards the coin especially now that Elon Musk is giving it all it attention so be rest assured of $1 and if you wish to invest now is the best time since the coins less than 50 cents at the moment.

bynextdigital

Yes , doge has Huge potential for growth , in this time bitcoin down when it will grow up then Doge rate on moon.

Huge investment by Elon musk is great for Doge. Investing in doge coin winwin . You also can Try investment On Shibba.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If many companies decide to use it as a means of payment and Elon Musk is also able to adapt it of course you are seeing it above $1 as it has reached $0.8 earlier so obviously $1 is not point to debate on but a higher value like $10 because when the market is fully recovered doge coin will likely hit $1. Investing in doge coin now won't be a bad move in my opinion.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Considering the fact that the current situation of cryptocurrencies is not so good, I really do not think that Dogecoin will reach $1 any sooner. However, I do think that it might reach $1 far much ahead in the future. Moreover, even Elon Musk has taken a lot of interest in this particular cryptocurrency so I do think it might rise a lot.