Why you should start making money online?

Baktash

Whether you're looking to make some extra cash, or you're trying to build a business, there's no better time than right now to start making money online. Here are 5 reasons why:

1. Technology has made it so easy to get started with your own website or blog. There are tons of free tools available on the internet that will help you create your own site and monetize it, whether that means selling products or services or just offering information about life in general (which is what most sites do). You can even use these tools at home!

2. The internet makes it possible for anyone with a good idea to find success quickly—even if they aren't experts in anything related to their product or service. If you want to start an app development business on a shoestring budget, go ahead—you'll be able to make a name for yourself without having any technical skills whatsoever!

3. It's easier than ever for people to connect with other people who have similar interests as them—whether through social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter or even via email lists where people share links from their favorite websites (like us!). This means there are more opportunities out there than ever before for small businesses looking for customers who share

Carpon

Valued Contributor
These are good reasons to make you start making money online. Online work is soon beginning to dominate and I think soon, the rate at which people work remotely will be increased and slots for office workers will be less as it is the case even now.
I think a good reason why some one should work online is the fact that it is easily done from home or should I say remotely. You must not be physically present in a particular set location before you can work but can work even from home. This comes with more ease and reduces the amount you will spend in transport paradventure you stay in a place distant from your work place.
Moreso it is very flexible and you will have access to a lot of things and information without much stress unlike manual works which requires much stressful work and effort. There is so much to be leveraged from the internet community and I think if there was a poll to vote online or offline jobs then my vote is for the online due to how easy it is to do online work.
You can even be doing some hike jobs at the same time doing your online work.

Axis

Banned
Thanks for your valued contribution and also it is also vital to make money online because money been gotten online is more easier made than those of physical job that is money being gotten offline. Ok for example just reading and posting of taxis you can still make money online that is like one of the most easiest way of making money online which can be found impossible to do in today's physical job that is being practiced today. Anybody can participate in making money online unless you said earlier making money online is now dominating the world very soon online money making will take over. Imagine staying at the comfort of your home and be making dollars everyday anybody that doubt that making money online is impossible such a person has a long way to go. Paint transport everyday to your workplace to and fro if you calculate such money you can actually make such money twice in a week when making money online so making money online is a very beneficial way of making money

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Making money online is very good, you can earn money from any part of the world as far as you have the internet.

You can make a Lot of moneyin freelance writing online. It might not be as lucrative as other jobs, but it's still a great way to make some extra cash and meet new people.

How to Make Money Writing Copy online

1. Find a niche you like and research the market for that niche.

2. Look at websites like ProBlogger, Copyblogger and TopTenReviews for ideas on how to write articles that will rank well in Google search results (and get traffic).

3. Learn about SEO (search engine optimization) techniques for your site and blog posts.

4. Do keyword research by typing in phrases related to what you'd like your site or blog posts to cover (for example, "how to make money writing copywriting"). When you find relevant keywords, add them into your article titles and headings so that they show up when people search for them online (this is called "keyword stuffing").

5. Write an article or two every month or so before you submit it to sites like Squidoo, HubPages, Reddit or any other place where there are lots of writers pitching their work. You need consistency to thrive.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are countless reasons why you should make money online. You see there are some people that no matter what they will never attempt to even make money online. Yes's, this is true because sometimes one man's meat can also be another man's poison and that is how human race goes. But beside that, there are many reasons why you should try to make money online and one of the best reason that I cherish more is to save extra money.

Nowadays the technology has given us another opportunity to make good use of our time that we can also make something out of it. I can say most people nowadays are using smartphone which is a great opportunity to use the internet to get money. We can save money from this money that we are making from online and that is how good I see making money online. One people may also choose the other reasons that make him to make money online.

Axis

Banned
You have made a very nice point making money online does not require you to use laptops expensive computers you can make money online even with your own smartphone that why this method of making money is so accessible and beneficial. I'm still Alia another man's food is another man's poison many people down the fact that one can make much money online but giving it a try and see the result is a first step one can take and how to make money online. You and me can agree that we have been affected a lot in this online platform. Technology has become so advanced as you said above anyone can access the Internet social media making money platforms and so on in order to make money. Today many youth are no longer working but they are making dollars almost every week this is not that they are engaging in any illegal activities but the fact that they are engaging their self in one of two platforms online which are paying them shows that they are actually benefit in making money online. Thanks for your valid points I truly appreciate

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online is just the way to go but you need a marketable skills to Excel better because when it comes to making good money online you need to have a refined skills. Like if you are into writing you should have the skills to research, edit your work properly and check for plagiarism.

The truth is that people that enjoy internet work better are those that are earning to cover their expenses if you are not earning to cover your daily expenses then it isn't really worth it. so yes earn online but try to work on sites that you can earn from.

Another is the ease of work which I agree with you. with online work you can work from anywhere it's allowed. just have an internet enabled device and you can work from anywhere in the world provided there's internet whereever you are.

Making money online is sweeter when more money is earned daily.

E

eldavis

Anyone at this time and age who is yet to start making money through the use of the internet, is seriously missing out on a lot of opportunities. The flexibility of working online alone is enough reason for everyone to give it a try. While working online, it can be done at anytime and most importantly anywhere. There are types whereby I go about my offline jobs, and still carry out one or two things online as well, even with our smartphones, I could be on a journey in a public transport and with my Smartphone generate income for me

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread. I fully agree with you that everyone should start making money online. There are many good reasons for that. First of all, you can work from the comfort of your own home. Second, you have no stress since you do not have a boss over your head checking your work all the time and making remarks. Finally, you have flexible working hours, so you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

King bell

VIP Contributor
I believe making money online is the best way to enhance your life and enjoy more time for yourself.

There are many benefits of making one hundred dollars a day or even thousands of dollars every month from home, such as not having to take a second job that may cut into your sleep or health, setting up your own schedule, working from 10 minutes in the morning to 10 minutes at night on whatever you have time for. There is also the convenience of being able to work anytime and anywhere you have internet access. You have the potential to make more money than those employed full time.

It is not necessary to find a job that provides a stable income. You can work smarter and even create a career for yourself online and start making money within 3 months or less, once you have learned the basics of internet business.

Internet business is something that you do not have to be an expert in; it just requires hard work, dedication, persistence and consistency. More importantly, you must learn how to make your own dreams come true, by setting goals and working towards them every day toward their achievement.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
It is an open secret that we are in the internet age, the jet age or what I would prefer to call the digital age but sadly some people are still struggling to have a grasp of what the digital age is all about and unfortunately some are not even interested and they spend their time and life to do things in an analogue manner even in a digital age. This indeed is very sad.

Africa is backward today as a result of those people that fails to flow with the current realities of the digital age. Presently there is hardly anything one can achieve without having knowledge of how to operate digital machines, in the world light of this it has even become imperative for everyone to stay glue to the developments that comes with digital age.

Make money has not only become easy but less stressful with the help of the digital technology. working online has become the new normal and that is where the whole world is going presently. It is faster and even more cheaper to manage an online job as to the conventional type of job.

Everyone is gradually shifting their paradigms towards the online way of life.

John Jairo Ortega

Because you need to have independence from your boss and peace of mind to share with your family, it's a good reason and I have a way to make money online easily and very profitable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many reasons that we can decide to make money online. Like me one if the reason I decided to make money online is because I like the fact that I can work anywhere and anytime that I choose for myself.
Making Money online has helped lots of people to make money. Like for me that I don't have a stable job. But because I ma able to make money online, I don't complain much of not having money in my pocket. As I work online using the free way, I earn at least $40 monthly. And this can be used to pay for my internet connection and also pay for some small bill.
I also earn from investing my money in some other programs like forex, cryptocurrency trading and also stock market but now I am not into any of thin as I am busy with other things offline.

Shaf

Verified member
I started looking for ways to earn money online when I was an undergraduate. I had to earn some money, but it flopped. I was interested in a way to earn without going out of the hostel and working online appealed to the introvert in me.

Years later, as a stay at home mom, I just wanted time to be with my kids, not miss out on their lives or have to leave their care and upbringing to others.

Now, I realized that unless I have a high paying skill, the money made online is not much so I got a job. The earnings online can be accumulating while I learn a skill to use in the future.

Also, I've seen how valuable having a business online could be during the COVID-19 pandemic. People lost their jobs and businesses because they did not have any other alternative. Even after, you can increase your reach and it's what I want to use when I start business as a wholesaler.

Suba

Staff member
Not everyone enjoys working online or making money online, because they think online is too much of a scam. Although personally I myself started working online since the end of 2011, although I am still in the learning stage, and finding out what the internet has to offer to make money for free, especially paid to click sites and faucet sites.