Why you should have a role model in your business and career.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The importance of role models in businesses and careers cannot be overemphasized.
A good role model is someone you can look up to and learn from. It's important to have a good role model if you want to be a business person or have a successful career.

Regardless of what you want to do, there are people that have done that in the past and currently doing it as well. Many people look up to successful business men and women when they consider building a successful business of their own. I think having a good role model in your life can surely make all the difference.

A good role model helps you with your business and career; they can act as sponsors for your work and help you succeed financially. It's especially helpful if the person you look up to is also wealthy and successful. Being inspired by someone who is also wealthy and successful can help you build wealth and success for yourself.

It's also beneficial to look up to someone who has a similar occupation to yours. This way, you can learn from their experiences and successes and apply what you've learned to your own work. You may find that working on an alternate version of your profession can lead you to greater heights of success.

There are many businesses and careers that have been started and embraced by people, you don't have to start yours afresh. Find someone that can tutor you and mentor you, and it does not have to be physically. The person need not know even, just follow his lifestyle and learn from what he is doing and what he has done.
This will go a long way to help you out in your own business and career in life.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
A role model is someone who inspires you to do better. In business, it's often the people who have achieved greatness in their field that become your role models. But even if you don't want to emulate them, having a positive example of how you can achieve success is still important.

When I was starting out in my career, I had no idea what to do. All I knew was that it would be something that would make me money and help people.

The only person who inspired me at the time was Steve Jobs. He was a visionary when it came to technology and design, but he also had an incredibly optimistic attitude about life and business. He didn't look at failure as something negative; instead he saw it as part of the process of discovery and innovation.

He also had this famous quote: "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." This stuck with me because it made me realize that if you want to get ahead in life — and in business — you need to start living your own life now instead of waiting until later when things are easier or more comfortable.