Crypto Why you should be wary of media influencers.

D

Deleted member 51169

As different cryptocurrencies are progressively enter the mainstream trading platforms, financial investors ought to be careful about speculative crypto tokens moved by VIPs and online media forces (influencers) to be reckoned with.

That was the admonition from the Financial Conduct Authority's seat Charles Randall, who referenced a new crypto token advancement by media character and socialite Kim Kardashian West in his requests for financial inestors to watch out.

While Randall said he didn't know whether that specific token was a trick or scam, he noticed that "online media forces to be reckoned with are most times regularly paid by con artists to assist them with siphoning and dump new tokens on the rear of unadulterated hypothesis. Some influencers promote coins that turn out simply not to exist at all.

This is another issues I have with the impact of Elon Musk on crypto market. Don't simply follow these influencers on the various media outlets because they can not be considered liable for your lost, since there is no known enactment on crypto in many nations. Sufficiently interesting, the might even not spend a bill on such tokens they promote.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't believe anything you see online. It is a platform that is faceless hereby making any body to hear his own experience whether lie or the truth. There are many people that bought doge coins and put much money into crypto just because of some influencer and later regretted doing so.

mifti

Some of them may shill anything for money

D

Deleted member 51169

I learned not to listen to media influencers about cryptos after the fiasco with John McAfee. That guy was hawking all sorts of cryptos on social media, and then it turned out he was getting paid for it. The American regulator SEC sued him over it actually. It was the beginning of his downfall, I think, and it led to his unfortunate end in prison.
This is another good example of the dangers of following social media influencers. Yes, in asmuch as news determines coins movement, such is also applicable in Forex. However, try to sieve these news and avoid panic buy or sell of any kind. Best news sometimes are from Wall streets or News Time or major newspapers outlets in our various climes. Cheers.

minenovo

Oh, Forex. Forex is another can of worms one should be very careful when opening it. There are as many shady influencers and scammers in that industry as there are in the crypto industry.

Phabbyfundz

You have made out some points but you have not taken time to give us vivid reasons why we should take heed to those points aligned. And as a person who is into crypto currency this so called influencers are the ones who instigate a rise or fall in the prices of cryptocurrency which are really good for the profitable and unpredictable nature of the crypto market.

D

Deleted member 51169

You have made out some points but you have not taken time to give us vivid reasons why we should take heed to those points aligned. And as a person who is into crypto currency this so called influencers are the ones who instigate a rise or fall in the prices of cryptocurrency which are really good for the profitable and unpredictable nature of the crypto market.
Thank you for noting that. However, read my replies to other contributors, I believed I stated some of the things you have to understand and watch keenly before leaping into any coin.

Nonetheless, a coins market cap, total supply, circulation supply, max supply, issued date and issued price - should guide your analysis and eventual purchase not some media influencers; whose money possibly won't go into the coin purchase.