General insurance Why to choose insurance?

MOSIUR

Insurance is for a good purpose!
Insurance is one of the greatest businesses to some people. On the contrary, it is one of the easiest weapons of saving life to some.

There are various options for choosing insurance like life insurance, health insurance, house insurance, business insurance, auto insurance, and the like.

At any time, a person may fall in danger or even reach on the way of death. In this case, a life insurance plays a vital role to that person. In an emergency, he can be helped by the insurance.

Health insurance is mostly related to life insurance. In case of organic disability or physical disorder by accident, he can be helped. In case of house insurance,

In one's old age, at least a fine house can be visible with the help of insurance. In case of business insurance, a good business can be set up. In the same way, auto insurance serves the same good purpose for people. What are your views about insurance?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I bought an insurance policy for two purposes, one, to have financial coverage if anything wrong happens to me, two, to let the policy mature and get all the financial benefits. Insurance is highly beneficial but before, you buy the policy, you should know about all the terms and conditions.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance have been really helpful as you get protection cover for the risk you are insuring against ,all you need to take note of is to insure the risk that are more certain to occur to you ,like for instance health insurance ,life insurance and auto insurance if you have a car

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think people can exhaust the reasons why insurance policies should be taken. This is because there is much to the importance of insurance policy. As there are some insurance polices that can take us away from danger like business insurance, we have the one that can take care of is during old age like life insurance

Good luck

Verified member
You choose an insurance for the benefits and advantages that attach to it.Insurance is very good and important to everyone because it Makes one to know what the future lies ahead of you.you need to insure your properties and life.Infact it is very good to do life insurance so as to have something reasonable to fall back to when unforseen circumstances arise

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Lack of preparation is the reason why people panic when there is an unforeseen circumstances. Some people choose insurance as a means of preventing themselves from the effects of any unforeseen circumstances that may happen to them. As a result of people choice insurance as a protection against an expected pattern that will likely to occur.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Choosing to go into insurance is very important because it gives protection and coverage for your properties and also your health, depending on the kind of insurance company you are into. Life insurance comes with a lot of benefits, there are also many other types of insurance that is very beneficial to people. The insurance companies also make profit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, insurance is not a must and not to be chosen except there is cogent reason for it. Choosing it without tangible reason will be like wasting time and money on premium. Most of the risk that insurance companies can protect are still risks that can be managed by individuals.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Everyone of us wish to achieve financial freedom at some point in our life, but savings alone aren't enough to achieve that, insuring your assets with an insurance policy is equally important. And with insurance you can financially secure yourself to face any type of problem in life, and this is why for financial planning, insurance is very important.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I am the type that does not really support insurance because I don’t believe in it. At the same time, I’m sure there are people that do have interest in it. So for the sake of these people I believe the reason why they should purchase it is because it’s almost like an investment where you get to earn more than you invested later in the future