Why Small and medium businesses should be managed by the owners.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Small and medium businesses are businesses whose annual turnover is not beyond $1,130. Examples include bathing saloons, grocery stores, and so on. Some entrepreneurs employ people to help them run their small businesses while they engage in other things. I think the owners of SMEs should run their businesses by themselves.

First of all, funds in SMEs are very small, and bringing someone to run the business for you is not economically viable. It would strain your finances. Beyond that, a person that is running your business for you might wreck you financially by using your money for himself/ herself.

I have seen two of my friends have their businesses managed by people who go down financially just because the employee that managed their businesses for them decided to be dishonest. It is better to sit down and manage your small business by yourself. If you don't have the time, don't open a business.

Suba

Staff member
Small businesses can be managed easily and simply, so you don't need to hire a manager to manage the business. For example, at a grocery store, all purchases from suppliers are carried out by themselves, managing the storage of goods and also sales, the owner is also a cash holder. record financial transactions. Even if the shop owner needs employees only to help physically, such as moving goods, cleaning the store, and selling, the cashier is still held by the shop owner.