Why Should You Save Money in Life?

MOSIUR

Human life is very risky! At any time, a person may die and so he should think of something for his family members, especially if he is married, he must think of the safety and security of his wife and children.

We all know the proverb that man is mortal and so, we have to be ready to depart from this earth at any time. As a responsible person, what should you do? You should save money more and more to tackle the possible bad situation- especially after your death, your wife taking your children cannot fall in trouble to bring up your children properly.

If it is possible, you should buy at least a piece of land so that they can get shelter to pass the rest life. Otherwise, what will happen is completely unknown to us. So, there is no alternative way but save money in life.

What do you think of this issue?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As long as it is very important to make investments and at the same time it is also very important for people to save money because of unforeseen circumstances. the money you have saved can go a very long way in helping yourself a whole lot of problems quickly. Many people make the mistake of investing all their money and that particular investment may go wrong.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Saving is very good. When you have enough of money in savings you will experience peace of mind. You will never afraid of any unexpected expenses when you have more than enough in savings. Saving is the stepping stone of building wealth. You can simply convert your savings back into investments that brings more money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is need for us to save at least for the future. Just like the poster said, life is risky and we need to prepare ahead of it in order to meet up with the unforseen circumstances that may come our ways. Aside this, even if we need to start a business, we still need to save for it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is truly important for one to save money while still alive. Especially if you are the breadwinner in your family. It is great to have a life insurance and assets that you will leave behind for them. Also, remember to write a will so that there would not be conflicts about who should get what.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I had a job I managed to save enough so that I could live comfortably even when I lost job and did not have any income source for 4 months. I even had enough savings to start my own business and generate income. You need to save for the future.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good to be saving money to meet some unforeseen circumstances which is one of the things that make money to be very useful in life.
And my advise to any body who is willing to be saving money is that no matter how rich or wealthy you are let your wife or husband know that you have a bank account in any bank that you are using because, no one can tell what can happen suddenly so that it won't be those that do not know how you suffer before you acquired the money will just take away.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The importance of savings can never be overemphasized, and that is a major reason why we get to see so many people and organisations encouraging those who are working to try as much as possible to save money because it will come through for them when they really need it.

There a lot of people today who have not been able to save any money from all the work they have done and gotten money in the past, and this has made their life to be a very miserable one .

As a matter of fact, human beings get involved in service for various reasons but it is more about securing the future for themselves and their family also their friends .

The most motivating factor towards saving is when you are planning on going about a project like building a house, or buying a very important device that you will be needing for work .

When you have a reason like this to go about your saving , I believe that you wouldn't need any person to tell you to start saving the little money that you are making .

Some people save money just because you want to do so ,due to the uncertainties that may present in the future.