Auto Insurance Why should you insure your Car?

raaman

Valued Contributor
While buying a car is one thing, maintaining it is another thing. Roads are the most unpredictable public places, where neglect, ignorance, lack of attention or just bad luck can cause you injuries and your car to suffer heavy damages.

As a car owner, you may have to pay for these incidents. From small potholes to major accidents and natural disasters, cars on the road face various dangers on a daily basis. In addition, money is involved in every phase of car recovery and safety.

From small to major accidents and natural disasters, cars on the road face various dangers. If you haven't taken insurance for your car yet or are looking for a car insurance policy, there are reasons you can get it today.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Number one major reason why people insure their car is because of the unforeseen circumstances. Anything can happen to the car that you just buy. Rhere was a time I was traveling through the Express and I saw a new car engulfed with fire, and the owner stood helplessly watching from far.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Car is always prone to many unfortunate unforeseen circumstances. This is the major reasons why cars or vehicles needed to be insured. There may even be a case of theft of accident doesn't happen. However, it is noteworthy to note that the driver if injured won't be taken care of under auto insurance.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Since danger can occur at any time one need to insure his/her property. Life it self is a risk so one need to prepare for all this unforeseen circumstances. Our car should be insure because at any time any problem occur one will be able to recover the loss . Insuring carvis important.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think the main reason why every car owner should insure his or her car because of accident. Be it a minor accident or major accident. I believe in the saying that says “no one is above mistake” so for this reason, no one is expert enough not to get involved in accident when it comes to driving

Good luck

Verified member
The major reason why car is insured is because of theft and Incase of accident.A car that Does not have an insurance is a risk of not getting anything f4om an insurance company when anything happens to the car.That is why most car dealers insured their company in case of theft. The insurance company will take care of the situation

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I don’t think one should be told the importance of car insurance especially for car owners. If you own a car I do not think you should be told before you get your car insured. As a matter of fact I think car insurance is the most popular insurance policy I know of

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right we need to insure our car against any form of incidents that might likely occur , I think it's even one of the importance attached to getting an insurance cover for your car ,but it's best to go for the risk that might likely occur and happen I think