Why Should You Blog? 5 Reasons for Blogging

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
For a lot of people blogging means making money by writing and publishing online. But businesses and companies, blogging means content marketing. Here are 5 reasons to blog (other than making money and content marketing).

Your blog can establish your authority on your chosen field or subject. You can build your brand, raise your voice.

Blogging will help you connect with a lot of people, you can communicate with a lot of people, you can meet a lot of people (virtually, of course).

Blog can make you popular, traditional media might even contact you to speak on different subjects.

You can offer authentic information, genuine reviews, and share your videos on various topics that matter to the general people. You can educate and inform people.

Blog will improve your online presence.

This is an online business of interest and I believe it depends on an individual because me personally I do not like blogging and it is among one of the things I may not like to involve myself into because of the stress and the complicated process of researching and writing of content , I rather become a professional writer and make money than to become a blogger.

Blogging is one of the ways in which people are making money online. Blogging is an opportunity to become your own boss. I like blogging for the fact that it has low barrier entry. That is you don't have to break the bank before you start blogging. You can start blogging with less than $100. Blogging can give you passive income as you can make money from affiliate marketing and display advert.

Apart from the fact that blogging is capable of giving you more than enough money as a blogger, in fact, you can make money for a post that you have blogged on for years ago, but blogging is alps capable of developing your writing skills. You can be a good writer and even works for freelancing website.

@btaliat you are very on point with your comment. Blogging can give you a passive income and that is the reason why I like it. I have a personal blog in kitchen niches. I wrote some reviews about latest kitchen gadgets in 2019 and I posted them on the website. Some of those posts are still bringing in passive income despite the fact that I have written them over two years ago.

My primary aim in launching a blog was to make a lot of passive income. Well, I have managed to build passive income but it is not very big. However, I am happy that I launched my blog, I have not only managed to provide genuine information on my niche but also have established my authority

Blogging is currently one of the best business ventures anyone can probably think of in 2022 because of the enormous opportunity it presents.

Blogging will offer you a lot of things if you do it the right way and you will probably stand a chance of making a lot of money in from several streams. As a blogger you can monetize your blog through Google adsense or other ad platforms provided you have great articles and meet their conditions.

Another way in which you can monetize your blog is promoting affiliate products or your own products. A lot of people have used this method to make a lot of money on the internet without even spending money running ads. There are a lot of affiliate marketers that actually do not spend money promoting affiliate product but they do so by using their blog to review different affiliate products.

One of the reasons why it is very important for anyone to start a blog is because it can serve as one of the best passive income stream. An article that you write today can actually make you money even in the next decade. This is why it is always advisable for people to venture into evergreen niches.

Yes, blogging is one of the best online businesses. Yes, blogging is one of the best passive income sources. Yes, there are many ways to make money from blogs. However, if you have just started blogging, you need to understand one basic thing about blogging. It will take a long time to build passive income from your blog whether you are using advertising networks like Adsense or affiliate networks like Amazon.

I have been blogging for more than two years, I make money from Adsnese as well as Amazon, however, I still don't make enough to receive payment every month, I don't reach the payment threshold on adsense every month. I get paid every 2-3 months. My average earning from my blog is $100 per month, I use a lot of ad networks to make that amount. Well, this is not a great payment, but yes, it can be still termed good because all of my hard work was done in the past and these days I don't spend many hours every day on my blog. Actually, my blog earning is free money. That's the best thing about making money from a blog.

Blogging is good, and I have actually come across alot of persons who are making money from blogging. Before you decide on becoming a blogger, make sure you have good writing skills, and you should also have it at the back of your mind that blogging is not something you would start earning form instantly, it takes time, and most importantly, traffic is needed to earn form it.