Why must I even save?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Why must I even save? If you walk up to me and ask me this question I may have you a slap as response. I see it as ridiculous and savings is an integral part of any person that really wants to be successful as an entrepreneur or any field one is into
We are going to see many reasons encapsulating the importance of adopting good savings plans.
• Capital raising: a major reason why you must save is that it is a means by which you can source capital for any available and booming business opportunities that may be present at any moment. You must'nt go about looking for help in capital raising but rather you can simply source from your little savings account.
• Unprecedented events, in case of any unforseen dangers the savings you have becomes your number one and at the same time your last resort at that time.
• For business traders it becomes your solace in times when your business runs at a loss and you need funds to keep you and your business from running bankrupt. This attaches an atom of empathic stress to the needs for savings
Save the little you have now and you will see it's use later on.
Am not perfect, page is open for corrections and contributions

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Personal savings are a great way to get into the habit of saving money. When you feel like you have extra cash, it’s easy to just spend it or put it in your pocket. But when you save your money, it becomes something that can be used for something else — and that something else can be anything!

Personal savings help build up your wealth, as well as making you feel financially secure. The more money you have saved up, the better off you will be. Not only that, but having an emergency fund is also very important, which is why personal savings are so important!

A good way to save money is to start in a small way. Start with just $25 per week, then add on another $25 until you reach the goal of saving $100 per week. Once this habit becomes second nature for you, try increasing your amount of personal savings by increasing your weekly amount by $5 per week until reaching $500 per week. Saving is a great habit for everyone.