Why Most People Are Not Thinking Of Generating Newly Business Ideas?

Ramolak19

Verified member
This is the question I'm asking myself, that why most people are not thinking of generating new business ideas. Because have been noticed of this since when I was young even not only in my country alone, to strategize on new business ideas is very difficult. But if one person created a newly business idea now before you known it has been adopted everywhere, nobody are ready to work on new innovation.

Reason why people are not ready to create or generate newly business ideas.

1. No conducive environment to research and strategize on different business idea

2. Lack inspiration to ventures on newly business ideas because to see opportunities around us need perspiration.

3. No spirit of solving problems in our youths

4. Insufficient fund to look abroad for inspiration. that's when there is no money to travel abroad where their is different business opportunity.

5. Why some others do not see reason why they need to create newly business ideas.

6. No changing of environment because there some business ideas that would not work in your community due to habitat culture.

7. Gap in a market place wouldn't bring competitive, while competitive bring new business ideas and a market without competitive is a graveyard.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Most people are not thinking of generating newly business ideas because they do not know that they can generate any idea. You see lately, as in over the past few years, there has been a lot of talk about how the world is changing and how our world is heading towards an uncertain future. In fact, it is not even our world anymore. It is a world that was created by us and where we control things so much that we really do not know how to think or act anymore.

The problem isn't just limited to one country or another but it is also global. It is a sad fact that most people have become so accustomed to having everything in their life handed to them on a silver platter that they don't even realize that they could be doing something new and different. The only thing that matters to most people right now is getting the next paycheck or getting out of debt. This is the reason why most people do not think of generating newly business ideas because they feel like they have no control over what happens to them. Mpdt people are also afraid of failure.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Alright but if our society are continue like this there is possibility of income instability and how do we survive from this ache economic. While we know there would be shortages of cash every where and we may need to borrow before we buy.

Therefore, if there is no newly business idea, definitely there would be more problems to produces quality due to lack of resources

Lastly, such a country or society would depend on another for sustainably

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I would start by saying some people believe, nooney, no idea, and some believe their ideas are not good enough. The people who are the most successful in business are the ones who have a variety of business ideas. If you want to be sure that you are going to be able to be successful in your business ventures, then you need to start thinking about how you can create new business ideas on a regular basis. One of the best ways that you can do this is by making sure that you're taking your time and not rushing through your brainstorming sessions.

You need to take some time for yourself and think about what it is that makes you happy. If you're not happy with what you are doing now, then chances are that you won't be willing to put in the effort needed to make something happen. This is why so many people fail at this task because they don't take the time to think about their own happiness. When they are not happy with their job, then they won't be able to focus on what they want to do and make something happen. The best way that you can do this is by making sure that you're taking some time every day or every week and just sitting down and thinking about different things that could help your business grow. Take some time each day or each week and just sit down and write down all of the different ideas that come

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that majority of individuals today do not care to open offline businesses and they do not also intend to establish newly business ideas that has the ability to satisfy and made comfortable to numerous human who wants and needs of mankind . Everyone want to be their own boss and everyone want to work for themselves and by themselves that is why majority of people today are establishing online businesses that is considered to be very more lucrative and profitable than establishing of learning businesses . There is actually one feature about establishing online business which is the fact that it is absolutely stress-free because the website or platform that you work on in order to carry out the business idea totally does all the work for you and you will be in the member or user only have a small or tiny portion of duty to do each day .

Technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and it is obviously saying that it is also gradually replacing the establishment of offline businesses in the sense that majority of people are interested an online money . To be very sincere making money online is absolutely very profitable and lucrative especially if you have a good online money making strategy and guide .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many things that have hindered people from generating new business ideas. Some believe that if there is no money, there won't be working ideas. This may be so to some extent. What's the essence of having ideas that won't work just because there is no money. So it is not a fallacy to conclude that people don't have the zeal to think about new ideas because of lack of money.

There is no one that can think well in unconducive environment. It is a pity that most people are staying in some environments that are not innovative friendly. I have a friend that have some business ideas but he hasn't developed it because most of those ideas may not even work in our environment.

It saddens me that most youth don't think about the future. All what they do is to engage in some things that can fetch them money for the present and not the Future. They engage in several illegal ways just to make money for the present and not the future. This alone has made many people forgotten about any business ideas. They are always okay with the little they may be making with their crooked way.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I Agree with your points and I think it is just about the spirit of follow follow. We just like to copy and paste another person ideas or ways of doing thing. We can’t just do our research even if we have the tools at our disposal we would still want to copy other ideas that most times we would fail in it. Laziness is another one, some people are just lazy and isn’t just physically now but mentally as well.

When once you can’t coordinate your thoughts to come up with something unique, you are sure of copying others. so until we get to that point, it will be the same story of lack of inspiration and even the drive to put business ideas together. People just need to be innovative and creative or else we would stick with just what we are having now. Laziness is the main cause for me.

Many people are unable to generate fresh business ideas due to a lack of knowledge, capital, and determination. To be honest, as much as I would like to, I am unable to do so. I am scared of losing money, especially considering I make an average income. However, if given the opportunity, I would like to open my own café or restaurant. I am a foodie who enjoys trying new cuisines whenever I have the opportunity.

This is why I'm working so hard to save for my dream business. In addition, I am conducting research on how to start a business and some popular business ideas today. I hope to become my own boss eventually so that I can work whenever and wherever I want. I would like to help my family as well.

Suba

Staff member
To get new business ideas and be realized directly into the business by everyone, mostly hampered by capital or funds, often new business ideas emerge from employees when we have coffee together. This is the role of the bottom up, and don't be arrogant to the employees. Although many new business ideas for beginners may also be difficult to execute because they are afraid of making mistakes and losing.