Earn Money Why it pays to use Netbox browser.

AfriPeeps Official

Recently I discovered a browser that pays you for using the browser to surf the internet.

I know we all have a particular browser we set as the default browser we use to surf the internet, in fact there are many browsers that can be used for that purpose.

However most of these browsers dont usually pay us anything for using them, be but I found a browser that will do just that.

Netbox browser will pay you for surfing the internet. Now let us analyze why netbox is worth the stress.

First thing you need to know is that netbox will pay you just for browsing with their browser, so that means you can be doing something entirely different and still you will be earning in the background.

All you have to do is download the app and activate it then start surfing the internet. You can even use the browser to post comments on this our forum and still be earning in the browser background.

What other tasks have you done online to make money?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am yet to try this browser. However, I read about this browser recently in a forum. I am already using Brave for some time. I have earned BAT by using Brave, however, the earning is so minimal that I have not been able to reach payment threshold even for almost 2 years,

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It seems we having more browsers who are enticing people with incentive program to use them. The one you mentioned here is another example of search browser. The problem with this model is that it is going to take you a long period of time before you can make good income using the browser.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the main reason I stopped using browsers that pays is because I have used brave browser in the past but I couldn't make anything tangible, i have also used cryptotab browser and after so many months, I couldn't make anything that you will again. I don't think I'm going to try this one for now.