Why is their emergence of coins everyday when the older ones are stuck without increase??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I visited Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap, the number coins I saw via their platform is over 4000 coins. I was asking myself, why are they more coins emerging when the newly created ones have no value or showed some flashes of good potential. Still, more are planning to burst into the scene of Cryptocurrency. Everyday you see more airdrops trying to advertise their future plans in order to come live too, and become tradable like those 4000 coins I saw today on coinmarketcap. Hmm, I wonder how those coins are making money through their coin, since not many have discovered them. Their are lots of coins I saw today, that I never knew they were into existence.

Based on the trends of new coins emerging into Cryptocurrency world, do you think one of those emerging coins can be competitive like the world top 4 coins in the near future??

This is market, when two product in a market get struck, this does not stop third product to enter the market. Actually there are more coins then we know, even those coins which are not listed in Coin market cap. Do you know there are more than 200k ERC-20 tokens available? Even Tether is available in ERC-20, TRC-20, OMNI blockchains (ie different tether formats).
As for competition, this depends on strategy, last year even I planned and launched a coin which remained at value 0 and was not accepted.

The fact is that many cryptocurrency companies wants to have their own token , same goes to the new Defi projects.
I think that it is either there is no body governing the creation of coins and token , or there is an inactive body tasked with that , or that there is rules giving people the right to create their own tokens.

Whatever be the case , it is quite somewhat that there exist many coins in the market , and yet more coins are been created on daily basis .
However ,some of the new coins that have been created recently ,have risen to higher value compared to those that have been in existence . Thus , I think the cryptocurrency market is open to all , to bring their market ,and experience either progress or failure based on the strategy they which to employ .
For example , the new coin DOT has risen up to $10 whereas there are coins that have been in existence for years without reaching 1$ , should we say no to DOT because there is other coins in existence ? ,No . Cryptocurrency lovers will always go for the best projects amdist thousands