Why is respondent difficult to earn on

Peppul

Some years back I registered on respondent and for the first week I was receiving tasks and surveys to fill, infact I thought I had found my dream earning site, after a while I decided to put my surveys on hold so I could focus on my master degree exams only for me to return and met some new policies on the site. It's been like 3minth now and no matter the study I applied for I don't get invited. Is there anything wrong with the site.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This site is in the picture on the web world a lot. They pay via affiliate commission also. But, the surveys you are talking about I probably haven't heard before that you can do surveys also here. This site is like Askwonder & Mindsumo seems to pay you for the research work for the clients on the site who pay you a decent amount if you are approved in a project. But, availability of surveys on the site is one such thing that I have never heard of before.

However, I can't tell much about the site about its reputation regarding payments because Trustpilot reviews are mixed there and most people blame that this site doesn't pay you. So, it's the kind of a thing where you can experience and then come to a conclusion.