Why is no one talking about litecoin?

Jonaville

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and rightly so. Since it was founded years ago, it has shown it's supremacy in the crypto market, characterized by it's surge in value. But let us not neglect other cryptos too. Litecoin for example has so much potential and should be on investors radar. Last month for example, on December 20 precisely, litecoin was around $80. Today, it is $159, that means if you invest in litecoin on December 20, today you will get 2x of the money invested. So let us wise up and give litecoin the attention it deserves. It is for our own benefit.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and rightly so. Since it was founded years ago, it has shown it's supremacy in the crypto market, characterized by it's surge in value. But let us not neglect other cryptos too. Litecoin for example has so much potential and should be on investors radar. Last month for example, on December 20 precisely, litecoin was around $80. Today, it is $159, that means if you invest in litecoin on December 20, today you will get 2x of the money invested. So let us wise up and give litecoin the attention it deserves. It is for our own benefit.
Yes, litecoin also has the potential to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and etherium. It is among the top 5 crypto currency in the world. I could remember the time I wanted to invest in litecoin when it was half the price it is right now. When I have the money it will increase by the time I wanted to buy, I will look for more to add to the money and by next day it will increase again. It happened to me like 5 times. I later gave up which I deeply regret now. I should have bought the little my money could buy. I am looking for another upcoming coin to invest in now.