why is it important to have an aim when saving money.

Axis

Banned
before a person decides in saving money he should have a particular aim he or she wants to achieve or a goal he wants to meet. because if he has an aim.toward his savings this will practically enable him and motivate him to save more harder and show a spirit of perseverance and consistency. for example if a person is serving up a capital in order to start up a business and then business will provide him a lot of money he will not let anything distract him from reaching that goal he will show us persevering and consistent attitude toward his servants he will limit and minimise his spending habits.He will l likely not spend on on necessary items,things you might not need at that particular time just because he want to meet up and achieve his goal.
or if a person is saving to what helping his sick mother in the hospital this we will now motivate and encourage him to serve harder in order to provide the necessary amount that is needed to treat his sick mother in the hospital.
anyone can save money it doesn't matter the age difference a little child can save money 4 buying his necessary school equipment and other person can save money to take care of his needs savings covers all the age it does not select ages.

so therefore I am advising and encouraging anyone not to safe generally but having an aim will be a good factor that can motivate you to persevere and work towards your determination to save.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Like an investor always says, "to be rich is not a goal, to have 1 million in 6 months is. You should have a timeframe for your goal, else it's just a wish. So when you save do it towards a particular goal with timeframe. Just make sure it is realistic, don't say you want to make a million in 2 weeks. That is not being realistic, and it will leave you disappointed. You have a job or business that helps you save, just calculate it beforehand and give yourself the time you need.
What I do is always label my savings, whether it is for rent or laptop or a project I always give them name. That way I know what I am specifically saving for and it will motivate me to be disciplined.
So name your goal, is it for vehicle, vehicle, rent or any other need just give it a tag and save towards it. It works wonders.

Heartstrings

Yes,it is important to have a aim when saving because it will definitely motivate you, you can just start saving without having a particular aim to it,it won't give you much motivation and the zeal to work hard ttowards it. If your source of income generates much profit or you earn much money monthly from your job,you can actually have more than one aim you want to save money for and start saving up towards them, especially if you have no much bills to pay at that particular time. Having aim for what you actually want is a good start,it will help you he focus and try to reach your target.

Back then when I was into business,I do save some money for rentage and foodstuffs,and I do make sure I reach my goals. Actually it was kind of fun to me back then,to me I wouldn't want to disappoint myself. So having an aim when saving is surely a good idea and a good thing to do.