Shares/Stock Why invest in the stock market?

greenieS

Verified member
Have you ever wondered why so many people invest in the stock market? Despite the growth and decline of the economy, the stock market has consistently proved to be a good place to invest and save for the future. But the stock market can be risky if you don't know what to do, so you may need some advice before investing in the stock market. Whether you want to invest on your own or rely on a financial advisor, we present the reasons why you should consider the stock exchange.

Your savings will not bring you substantial gains if you leave them in a low interest account. Without taking advantage of the market, saving for high goals becomes difficult, if not impossible, if you are not already rich. These long-term goals often include:

Buying a house

Savings for children's education and future
You don't have to have a lot of knowledge to invest money in stocks. An experienced investor may have an advantage over a beginner, but you don't have to be an expert or rich to invest in the stock market. Compared to investing in a franchise or starting your own business, the requirements for investing in the stock market are modest. These include researching the companies you plan to invest in (for example, reading their annual reports, which you can often find on their websites), allocating regular money for investment, and understanding first-class math. fifth, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and working with fractions and decimals.

Why buy shares on the stock exchange

You don't have to suddenly become a stockbroker, or an expert in certain companies to invest in the stock market. If you have a savings account, you have already taken the first step towards additional earnings. This shows that you want to make more money, and so you can be successful when you invest in the stock market. Here are some reasons why you should consider buying shares on the stock exchange:

The best growth potential: The market is up and down, but over time, you can earn more money by investing in stocks than in corporate bonds, commodities, etc. Historically, stocks have given people almost 10% in the long run.

Asset Allocation: The key to combating stock volatility is to control them as much as possible, diversifying where you put your money. You may still want to have bonds and other less risky options, such as a money market account, but you certainly don't want to put all your money in one place.

The advantage of time: the key to all this is "long-term" thinking. If you are close to retirement age, you should choose less risky investment options. But if you have the time on your side, you can try to invest more, and be patient when the market has growth and decline. The reality of investing is that you can't make big profits without taking risks. The stock market can be risky, but if you do not look for a quick enrichment scheme and invest wisely in time, you will see how your money multiplies. Even after a decline, stocks will start to rise again. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Easy to invest: if you are lucky enough to have some savings, you can invest in many places. You could buy real estate or bonds, you could start a small business, you could invest in certain collections, etc. What is great about stocks is that they are easy investments. You register on an online trading site, click on a few buttons and buy what shares you want. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Comparing stocks with investments in real estate or companies, they are much faster, easier to buy and cheaper, while real estate and many other investments are not. Shares are often called "liquid assets", which means they can be converted into cash relatively quickly.

Invest in stocks because historically they have grown. In general, stocks have tended to rise over the past 100 years. There were both ugly collapses and periods of poor performance. But overall, equities have risen steadily as global economies have grown. Although there have been a lot of ups and downs along the way, the market has generally moved upwards. If you had bought shares 30, 40 or even 50 years ago, you would have made a lot of money now. In fact, only one dollar invested in the shares of small companies (known as small capacity stocks) in 1926 would be worth nearly $ 40,000 today! time, the market will grow and bring them money.

Diversify your investments

Diversifying investments by including stocks, in addition to bonds (and other fixed income securities), and savings accounts, can help protect you from the inherent volatility of financial markets. Often, when the stock market is declining, the bond market is rising and vice versa. This way you can better control the volatility where it is needed, spreading the money around; in other words, don't put all your money into one type of investment.

Allocate plenty of time for research and information

No need to rush now and invest in the stock market. First of all, be informed, be realistic about your goals and expectations, and discover how you can use the information that is available to you to your advantage.

Get used to the market by playing with selling and buying stocks for a while, to see how you do before investing more money. And keep in mind that while the stock market may seem unforgiving at times, investing can also be an interesting and rewarding endeavor.

You can earn a living by working for a corporation, however, you cannot build a fortune just by working for big companies. IN order to build wealth, you need to invest in businesses or create your own businesses. While creating a business might not be everyone's cup of tea, all of us can start investing in businesses provided we have funds to invest. The stock market is the easiest way to start investing in businesses. When you buy shares from the certain company, what you are actually doing is you are investing in that company and getting a partial ownership

Real estate is my best bet for investment because the market value has never depreciated in our country. However, the downside is the selling. In my experience, it took me 2 years before I was able to sell the lot which was 500 square meters situated in the corner of a good road inside a good village in a suburban town. The price is not the issue but the cost maybe because a big lot costs a lot. Now that I own shares of stocks I realized that it is a good investment that is easy to sell. When I need the money then I can sell it today and more likely than not it can be sold within the day and I get the proceeds within 3 days from the broker. By the way, the broker company is the affiliate of the biggest bank so it is respectable.

I have seen most the people are just following themselves because they have heard that a friend or a neighbor is investing and grabbing profit they want to do the same it is in most cases not a personal decision but because they are following themselves in investment strategies but rarely you find someone convinced to the stock market and invest because he is needing this investment.

I don't really have much idea about investment in stock but I know a lot of people most especially billionaires in the United States and all over the world always likes to invest in stock because they consider it as one of the safest investment and this can help you make money than for you to allow your money to be in the bank domant, in this case if I have money and I am really interested to invest for the future the most important thing I will do is just invest in land and housing which is the real estate business because this is among one of the most profitable business I understand and can also be done in place of stock investment,. even if I do not have the required money that is needed to invest in real estate for myself I may decide to invest the smaller amount of money I have in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is the only investment I understand that I can be able to invest as little as $10 either for long-term purposes or for short-term purposes depending on my plan and still make some profit with my investment, stock is good but it is only for those that have interest.