Why I don't like affiliate marketing as a source of income.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing can be a great way for some people to make money online, but for me, it's just not the right fit. Here's why:

First, I find that the earning potential is often limited. Sure, you might be able to make a decent amount of money if you have a large following or a lot of traffic to your website, but for the average person, the earnings are likely to be pretty small.

Second, I don't like the idea of promoting products or services that I don't believe in. As an affiliate marketer, you're essentially a salesperson, and I don't want to be pushing products on people that I don't think are worthwhile.

Third, I find that affiliate marketing can be a bit of a hassle. You have to keep track of links, monitor sales, and deal with customer service issues. It's not something that I enjoy doing, and it takes away from my ability to focus on other things that I'm passionate about.

Finally, I think that there are better ways to make money online. While affiliate marketing can be a good option for some people, there are other ways to monetize your website or blog that don't require you to promote other people's products. For example, you could create your own products, offer consulting services, or build a membership site.

All in all, I think that affiliate marketing is a good option for some people, but it's just not for me. I prefer to focus on other ways of making money online that align more with my values and interests.