Why home based business is not much successful now a days?

Naz

In the past, home-based businesses were successful because they were able to provide services and products to customers without the need of expensive office space. But now, with the advent of advanced technologies like internet, cloud storage and mobile devices, it is easier for people to work from anywhere and anytime.

Therefore, this has resulted in a decline in home-based business success as many people are working from their homes.

Home-based business is not as successful as it was before because of the technology and social media that has taken over the world.

People are working from home more than ever. This is because of the increase in technology and social media that has taken over the world. The digital age has made it easier for people to work from home, and now there are many different ways to do so.

Another fact why the home based business is not much successful now a days because people are more attracted to the idea of working in an office, where they can be surrounded by other people and have more social interactions.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How can you conclude that home-based businesses are not successful? Do you have any data to back your claim? Or you are just saying this because you failed with your home business or a couple of your friends failed with home businesses. I have been doing home-based business for a while. I don't claim to make a lot of sales and a lot of revenue, but the money I make from my business greatly contributes to my monthly income.
There are a lot of reasons why people fail with a home business. The primary reason is they are selling the wrong products. Before you try selling anything, you need to ask yourself, would you buy the product yourself? If you are trying to sell good products but still not generating revenue, you will have to focus on SEO and digital marketing. If you don't do SEO and digital marketing generating sales is difficult.