Why English skills should be better for making money on online websites?

Ayeshabashir

Dear guys today i will tell you why English skills should be better to make money online .As we all know that writing the words is the only way to communicate with the people who will reading your post because through your words they would be able to understand your point of view, opinions and your feelings about the topic you want to deliver to the audience so English is the bedrock upon which you communicate with the people because there are two parties one is you and the second is audience and you both never met to each other before and you do not know anything about each other so writing the words is the only way to understand the people and deliver your opinion so thats why i consider English language should be better if you want to write an article and if you want to creat a post also if you want to make money through this forun then you should write articles which will based on information and knowledge and it should be free from grammatical mistakes and for this English skills should be better i hope so you are all understand why English is important for all of us in order to make money not only for this but also in every fields of life

English language is a universal language which makes it easier for the audience to understand the speaker. This makes it pertinent for people that want to earn either by blogging or YouTubing to have the skill of writing and speaking English language.

There are many people especially YouTubers that would have made more than enough based on the quality and relevancy of their videos but failed to do so because instead of focusing more viewers by addressing the audience in English, they decided to use native language which limits speakers of English to understand the concept.

English skill can be learnt formally by attending classrooms in order to be taught. It can also be learnt online and for some adults who may find it difficult to go back to school for learning, they may learn it eben from friends.

Though you have a point there but the reason why English language would not be the way you expect it to be is cause it's common. Yes it is a very important aspect, if not for English language right now, I would not be replying your thread, there are still freelancing gigs where you write articles and projects for people, there are still sites that pays you to write original content articles. They do pay well but it can never be the most highly paid for skill simply because English language is common. People pay more for skills that are important but rare. Let's say for example you are able to translate an ancient language to English, people would be willing to pay more for that, does that need your skills.

English is a universal language at the moment and it's very essential for any individual that's willing to make money online, because most of the platforms available today that you can make money online are in English language hence making it very crucial.

To be versatile in English you have to read a lot of books and learn grammatical rules so that you won't make blunders when using the language.

Fair enough, knowing English alone can give you an edge in today's digital world,I think it's really worth learning.

language - Wikipedia
English is a West Germanic language of the Indo-European language family, originally spoken by the inhabitants of early medieval England and it's a global language which is mostly acceptable to many countries...

It is very important to improve on once spoken English in order to improve earning ability online. English language is one of the most accepted mode of communication online.

This is the reason why Google is incorporating English translation for some of the website that are written in other languages.

If English is your second language it is very important to undergo a course in order to improve your communication skill with the language.

There are several Youtube channels which you can subscribe to in order to learn how improve our spoken English.

You will need a good English communication skills when you want to work on get paid to post forums.

You must be able to write in official Manor with the English language when you are commenting or creating post on some of the get paid to post website.

There are some courses you can undergo on Udemy in order to improve your spoken English. Also you must practice whatever you learn from those courses so that it will be come part of you when you are writing online.

You must also read a lot of books written in English language so as to assimilate and no mode of communication with the language. Remember practice makes perfect.

Globally, English is used to communicate with people. The use of correct sentences, beautifully written in a way that impresses the reader, is important. One should write in a way that produces an interest in readers. Similarly, if you want a job, then your proposal should also be written in a way that impresses your client so they can hire you. Use of correct grammar, sentence structure and also rich vocabulary can make your piece of writing amazing.

I cannot even imagine how a making money online websites one to operate without using the universal English language which a lot of people are already familiar with.

The only thing that would make it possible is if they already have most people from the country that are familiar with the language and do not want to get other people who know how to speak English involved in that online earning activity.

Even in a situation like the one I stated, it is going to limit their chances of ever getting to the top at all because you won't be getting advertisers from all over the world but will be limited to once within your country only.

I know I agree with you that English language is the best for any website that ever wants to progress and not remain at the same level.

This is why so many platforms have to make sure that they're not being left behind at al,l since there is no point getting hold of your language only and refusing to accept the universal language which everyone is already getting used to.

Almost all day online peeing websites that are legit are usually in English language and would continue to be for a very long time.

I think that having good English language skills is one of the basic thing you might need in order to make money online. First of all, almost all of the money making sites are in English language. There are many online freelancing sites that require you to possess excellent English language skills because if you work as a writer on those sites, you will need to have an excellent command over English language and this is the very first kind of requirement. If you work as a Youtube content creator, then you must also possess great ability to speak English in case you tend to narrate the voice in the video.

In fact, you also need to be great at English if you intend to work as a transcriptionist because it also needs you to have great understanding of English. This is because you would need to listen to English language and then write it down. When it comes to transcriptionist jobs, you not only need to have superior knowledge of English, in fact, you must also have a great command over different accents of English language. So being good at English is the basic things that you need to have before you even think about making money online.

English is needed if a person is really interested to make money online because I believe English is among one of the most widely used languages and anyone who is really interested to make money must have a better understanding of English because that is what will really help you interact with people . I know there are so many different languages online but English it will be much more preferable since it is widely used . Sometimes it may Not really to understand English but also the ability to write simple sentence using English is necessary .

Even if you are to make money on paid to post website you can't possibly be able to make money without having a good understanding of how to write using English language because that is what you will be using to communicate with members in forums or community and also that is what you will used to contribute positively to the growth of any online community .

There are so many things that English are needed for and a person without a good understanding of English will always have a difficulties trying to work online because everything is base on English language .

If you have communicative language skills, you are good to make money online. You do not have to be an English language expert to make money online. Well, if you are an English language expert, you might earn as an English language teacher, a writer writing in the English language. That's a different case. I am a programmer, I design and develop apps and websites, I don't need Expert level language skills to make money, if I can communicate with my clients and pitch my ideas, I can easily get the contracts. Well, I also earn as a blogger, I blog in the English language. If you are blogging in the English language, you will need English language skills, but you still don't have to be a language expert, if you can write grammatically correctly, you are good to go. You can succeed as a blogger even when you have basic language skills because you can use language and grammar checkers like grammarly that will easily auto-correct your written work. I use grammarly browser extension and it corrects my language as I type my forum posts, emails, comments, etc. You can earn with basic English language skills. But you need other professional skills.