Why Does It Seem Like Cryptocurrencies Are Dying Slowly?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the initial days cryptocurrencies were considered one of the best investment tools for many people. Many people have indeed earned a good amount of money by trading cryptocurrencies. However, now it seems like cryptocurrencies have lost the attraction and power it had a few years ago. Bitcoin crashed last year in a really bad way. It did recover by the end of year, now it again crashed. The same goes for other coins as well. These market crashes have limited the scope of long-term investors in cryptocurrencies and now it seems like cryptocurrencies are better suited for short-term trading. Last year, the creator of Coinbase platform, Fred Ehrsam, also claimed that almost all the cryptocurrencies will crash within some time and even NFTs will also suffer.

Fred Ehrsam is not the only person who has made these sort of claims. There are many other people who also share the same feelings about cryptocurrencies. My analysis have also shown that the value of cryptocurrencies are declining. Moreover, there were also a very small number of buyers in the market when the cryptocurrencies crashed a couple of days ago. This shows a lack of interest of investors in cryptocurrencies right now. So, are cryptocurrency really dying?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As I see there is nothing happening to cryptocurrency, The cryptocurrency do not lose the value and the power it has a years ago but is Rather growing rapidly and people are beginning to take interest in cryptocurrency on daily basis, every year there is is always up and down in the crypto space and that is what we should expect because we cannot expect to have a smooth uptrend in the movement of all cryptocurrency without up and down..

most of the difficulties we are experiencing in crypto currency as a result of the fact that a lot of news and some government policies have a serious effect.. cryptocurrency will continue to grow rapidly as long as people still have interest in it and I can't even imagine the possibility of the price of cryptocurrency reducing to a point that it is useless , I believe such thing may not happen even in the future..

Whenever there is a downtrend in the price of cryptocurrency i always believe that is always a perfect time for people to buy more cryptocurrency they are interested for long-term purposes , it wouldn't just be a nice idea for cryptocurrency to continue increasing without a single correction

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As I see there is nothing happening to cryptocurrency, The cryptocurrency do not lose the value and the power it has a years ago but is Rather growing rapidly and people are beginning to take interest in cryptocurrency on daily basis, every year there is is always up and down in the crypto space and that is what we should expect because we cannot expect to have a smooth uptrend in the movement of all cryptocurrency without up and down..

most of the difficulties we are experiencing in crypto currency as a result of the fact that a lot of news and some government policies have a serious effect.. cryptocurrency will continue to grow rapidly as long as people still have interest in it and I can't even imagine the possibility of the price of cryptocurrency reducing to a point that it is useless , I believe such thing may not happen even in the future..

Whenever there is a downtrend in the price of cryptocurrency i always believe that is always a perfect time for people to buy more cryptocurrency they are interested for long-term purposes , it wouldn't just be a nice idea for cryptocurrency to continue increasing without a single correction

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Every means of making money comes with a risk. Just that there are different kinds of risk as par a business. Crypt currency is not excluded.

The assumption some people make or would I rather call it believe. Is that cryptocurrency is stable. Yes! Some coins are more stable but generally they a all unstable. So you should know this, if you really want to invest on it, know almost the right time you should sell out. This thing is volatile. It doesn't last multiply forever.

If there are no dips. There might as well be no much profit.
The time of dip is what you should learn to predict, that is the strategy behind it.

As this time of dip is the right time to rise, accumulate more and make sure you dispose whatever you have before the next dip.

Kingstone

That is a very big question and we can only hope that crypto is just starting to gain popularity and not going to its end. People are still investing in it and more people will invest in it in the future. Crypto is not going anywhere at least not now. Although there have been predictions that Bitcoin will crash and if that should happen, all ty altcoins will follow suit. Crypto has made people rich and I hope that it does not make them twice as poor in the future. No one can say for a fact that this is what will happen to bitcoin and the crypto space. NFTS are gaining momentum day by day. We can see lots of games online where you can play to earn some tokens. Some are even buying digital real estates. This shows that the crypto space is advancing each day. What will take that all away? We do not know.

It was blamed on omoicron variant as the real cause of the decline in crypto price. But is it really the Covid -19 or we are witnessing the fall already? Lots of questions to be answered by time. But this January will be a bad month for Bitcoin investors.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank and honest with you, nothing is wrong with crypto market. There is no two ways to say, crypto market is very volatile. There is always a time of bearish market like what we are currently experiencing. During this time z crypto enthusiasts always buy coins at their cheapest price with the aim of selling when the price goes up which is very sure it will. There are many things which may cause the recent decline in the prices of most coins and the the most acceptable reason is that people don't normally trade in January. This is because most are still on vacation.