Why Do They Say There Is No Hurry In Making Money?

Sikapa

Verified member
Every since my infancy, I was thought that there is no hurry in life and there is no hurry in making money. This saying seems to be true though but it is also doubtful to me as well. I was also told life is not a race but to me I see life as a competition because if you don't count first then you are doomed.

I know they say there is no hurry in money making so that people will not find any bad way to build wealth. Our elders are wise and they always try to make motivate people by their inspirations. But in reality things are in the opposite way because there are much hurry in life. I see life as either you run fast or get stumbled because you will see all your peers going and rushing and you yourself don't want to be left behind.

This is the reasons why some people work overnight and some have about two jobs a day Neva they are trying to move fast in life. Do you still believe there is no hurry in money making?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people who say that making money is not a priority, but I disagree. Making money is one of the most important things in life.

So why do they say there is no hurry in making money?

The first reason is that people don't believe that it will be possible to make money by working hard and doing a lot of things. They think that if they just do their best and try to do their best, then everything will go well for them. But this does not work out as well as expected because there are some things that you can't control like the economy, interest rates and other factors that affect your financial situation.

The second reason why many people say there's no hurry in making money is that they don't know how to make it happen or they don't have enough time to make it happen. The third reason why they say there's no hurry in making money is because they think it will just happen naturally so there's no point in trying to force it into happening faster than it should happen naturally; otherwise, something bad might happen such as loss of job or bankruptcy due to debt problems or other reasons which would ruin everything for them.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well for me I will say time never wait for any one, anyone who decide not to hustle for money may not be able to achieve money and this may cause he or she to feel weak to continue hustle.

As a young child or a youth one need to make some decision on how he need to make his money and the form of business he need to engage in at that initial stage so that he may succeed, he need to have passion for the work he is doing so as to succeed, most people because of the decision the Make they are living in a critical state, the can't provide for their family or even for themselves and this have lead to family break down which could not be easy to work out.

So making money in a hurry will enable one to succeed early because when he or she grew older it may not be easy to achieve such goal in making money but when that goals or achievement are aim early it would create satisfaction.