Crypto Why do some countries want to ban cryptocurrencies?

MOSIUR

Cryptocurrencies are in the negative eyes of some countries!
Now-a-days cryptocurrencies are playing an important role in different types of trading. They have been very helpful for the online activists to earn something.

The more cryptocurrencies are becoming famous, the more negative impacts are being reflected by some day by day. Certainly, everything has some positive and negative sides in life.

So far, I know it is heard that main currencies are paying taxes to the government regularly. On the contrary, cryptocurrencies are not paying taxes to the government, rather some bad people including terrorists are accomplishing money-laundering. The government face difficulties to identify those bad people. These are the excuses for liking to ban cryptocurrencies. There may also be other reasons behind thinking such.

On the other hand, those who have been working hard online to get paid, are falling into trouble on such probable decisions. I want a compromising solution from both authorities. What do you think of the matter?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of countries feel that cryptocurrency has affected their economy badly in so many ways and that is one of the main reasons why they want to ban it. My country banned financial institutions from transacting with cryptocurrencies because they feel it devaluates our local currency. Cryptocurrency has many benefits but some cannot really see it.

Dowenship

Cryptocurrencies are in the negative eyes of some countries!
Now-a-days cryptocurrencies are playing an important role in different types of trading. They have been very helpful for the online activists to earn something.

The more cryptocurrencies are becoming famous, the more negative impacts are being reflected by some day by day. Certainly, everything has some positive and negative sides in life.

So far, I know it is heard that main currencies are paying taxes to the government regularly. On the contrary, cryptocurrencies are not paying taxes to the government, rather some bad people including terrorists are accomplishing money-laundering. The government face difficulties to identify those bad people. These are the excuses for liking to ban cryptocurrencies. There may also be other reasons behind thinking such.

On the other hand, those who have been working hard online to get paid, are falling into trouble on such probable decisions. I want a compromising solution from both authorities. What do you think of the matter?
Because its like a threat to their fiat currency and economy guess..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why countries may want to ban crypto but the question is are these reasons why crypto wants to be banned really hold water? Some countries claimed that because of its anonymous nature, it is used for illegal trade and action, while some claim it is not eco friendly

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't see the need why most countries ban cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency do not have any problem with any country. United States has one of the best economy in the world and yet they still have cryptocurrency in their arsenal, countries should not blame their fail economy on cryptocurrency .