Why Do People Choose Offline Jobs Over Online Money Making Methods?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some people prefer offline job because it's the first that's known to man before the coming of the internet. Some people are making 6figures offline because of their good jobs, then why do you think those people will be online again? Only if they enjoy being online or online is just for fun, not for making money. You can rarely see people that are making millions offline in online so much.

arunima25

Verified member
The different perks and benefits that come with offline job like a pension plan, perks and health and emergency fund etc. go missing in an online job. Moreover, making a good amount with online work might take more time and effort than offline job. Also, the other motivations like promotion, appreciation and rewards for good work, perks for extra hours etc are missing in online working.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always wanted to become a full-time online earner because this is what I really enjoy doing. I do not want a boss who always yells at me and who always tells me to do what I really do not want to do. Online jobs and online money making is so peaceful way to make money. On the other hand, offline job is a big headache and it is a kind of a thing that puts you under pressure. I remember having a 7-2 job and I really HATED it. However, there are still many people out there who still prefer offline jobs over online work and I really do not know why do they do it. I think this is because they do not believe that earning money on the Internet is possible and this is why they prefer a day job that makes them work for hours. Is this the reason why they have no faith in online money making methods?
There will be different reasons but the one I know of is that people needs government jobs that can pay them well with pension and gratuity at the end of the day. Infact, people see online jobs as a mere side hustle especially if you are not earning much from it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In online job there are no certainty, guarantee, and the security of the job. The employee may pay you or may not pay you, you are not sure. In offline job you are sure to get the salary without getting cheated.

Unless you have some special skills you can't make earning to meet your both ends which very few people do have.

Some professions like Veterinarian's job, can't be performed on line for that they need to work offline only.

So taking all these factors into considerations people may like to work off line.
Eben in offline gig an employer can still cheat his or her employees but owing them wages they worked for. Some persons even go more than five months without seeing salaries for the job they offered for the employer's company. When you meet legit employer online, surely you'll be rewarded consistently for the job you do.

arunima25

Verified member
I get your point! Not so many people are lucky to get an offline job that's really paying like that, and again that has friendly and serene environment. I think you should count yourself lucky. Some won't be coming online mostly with that kind of job. But I see you like to be online, not because of the money but because of the fun. I guess!
I am online for fun, learning and I don't mind having those extra pennies in my free time. I want to have an early retirement and enjoy doing things that I like to do. These times that I spend here online are in a way preparation for that. I am finding ways to keep myself engaged and also earn from my hobbies like writing and artwork. Also, I love to share my experience as an educator, counselor and art therapist to others. And online is the best platform to do it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In online job there are no certainty, guarantee, and the security of the job. The employee may pay you or may not pay you, you are not sure. In offline job you are sure to get the salary without getting cheated.

Unless you have some special skills you can't make earning to meet your both ends which very few people do have.

Some professions like Veterinarian's job, can't be performed on line for that they need to work offline only.

So taking all these factors into considerations people may like to work off line.

I do not agree with you when you stated that online jobs mostly involves fraud. There are many online freelancing platforms that are pretty reliable and they also offer escrow services that provide protection to both the customer and the seller/service provider. Moreover, there are many people who are earning residual income from home because they have great skills and are qualified to get oreders regularly.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Offline job is preferable because it’s likely that you get a better pay than the offline job. You can also get a better pay with online job but you must have a relevant online skill . You can still juggle the online job with the offline job by managing your time properly. It’s must be a clear time planning

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Some time I preferred offline job to online one because, offline its certain that at the end of the month one will surely get one thing or the other to earn rather that the online that you need to sacrifice your time and strength before you can earn good money there.
It use to be very hard some time to earn good money online unless you are an expert and very creative and without this it will be very hard to earn much online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been fortunate that I have a job which I am very passionate about and I have a friendly environment and good colleagues and boss. I really enjoy my job. And what I earn in my offline job in an hour is something I will earn in a month from a site. I am not sure that my online earnings can help me pay my bills.
Many people are not sure about and aware of ways to earn online. And the job security of online earnings is always doubted.
I get your point! Not so many people are lucky to get an offline job that's really paying like that, and again that has friendly and serene environment. I think you should count yourself lucky. Some won't be coming online mostly with that kind of job. But I see you like to be online, not because of the money but because of the fun. I guess!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I always wanted to become a full-time online earner because this is what I really enjoy doing. I do not want a boss who always yells at me and who always tells me to do what I really do not want to do. Online jobs and online money making is so peaceful way to make money. On the other hand, offline job is a big headache and it is a kind of a thing that puts you under pressure. I remember having a 7-2 job and I really HATED it. However, there are still many people out there who still prefer offline jobs over online work and I really do not know why do they do it. I think this is because they do not believe that earning money on the Internet is possible and this is why they prefer a day job that makes them work for hours. Is this the reason why they have no faith in online money making methods?

A K Rao

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Irrespective that online earnings doesn't take much from one, you can just do it when you're changed enough. Offline gig you need to stick to working schedule, failure to work on time attracts penalty. That's some of the disadvantage, but when you're earning from it, it is trusted at least that you'll work for long. But in online, no one knows when the gig close down, and one will suffer for some time before getting a new one.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The advantage in having an online job is that you do not need to travel. But with my online earnings it doesn't even reach even half of the minimum wage here. If I would work as a messenger or janitor I would have a salary of $250 which is too far from my monthly online earnings of just about $20 to $40.

I do believe that it is possible to earn more than $250 online if you know how to earn. You can make a website and focus on generating traffic and earn by integrating your site with adsense. You really can earn money online in the comfort of your home, but I am aware of the fact that it is easily said than done and it requires a lot of effort but those efforts are worth it in the end if you become successful.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been fortunate that I have a job which I am very passionate about and I have a friendly environment and good colleagues and boss. I really enjoy my job. And what I earn in my offline job in an hour is something I will earn in a month from a site. I am not sure that my online earnings can help me pay my bills.
Many people are not sure about and aware of ways to earn online. And the job security of online earnings is always doubted.

Good luck

Verified member
People choose offline business instead of online business because they assumed it is physical market and the buyers will always have free access to the seller which they think it is not possible in online business not knowing that online business gives one opportunity to work at one leisure time and it is stress free

workingcads

There are people who do like the old ways of earnings. some like offline methods because they have not yet found a good online job that pays fairly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The advantage in having an online job is that you do not need to travel. But with my online earnings it doesn't even reach even half of the minimum wage here. If I would work as a messenger or janitor I would have a salary of $250 which is too far from my monthly online earnings of just about $20 to $40.

There are a lot of methods to make money online, but some people still prefer offline jobs. Here are three reasons why:

1. They can avoid scammers.

The internet is full of scammers who are looking to take advantage of people. When you do an offline job, you can meet the person you're working for and get paid in cash, so you don't have to worry about being scammed.

2. They can get started right away.

With online methods, you often have to wait to get paid. For example, if you're selling products online, you have to wait for the buyer to receive the product and then send you the money. But with an offline job, you can get paid right away.

3. They can build a reputation.

When you do an offline job, you can build a reputation with the people you work for. They can see your work ethic and how well you do your job. And if you do a good job, they're likely to recommend you to others.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Different stokes for different people. There are many reasons why people may prefer offline jobs than the online ones but that doesn't mean that offline is better than the online. As we have many advantages of working online, we also have disadvantages of it. Those that prefer offline works might have capitalized more on the disadvantages.

The fact that online job cannot be guaranteed may detest some. For instance, some people that have learnt various online skill may wake up tomorrow only to discover that those freelancing websites have change their terms and conditions or even fold up. I tasted mine when I was working on a particular transcription site, I did make $100 conveniently every month. My friends that made more than that resigned from our offline works. A year after, making $5 in month later became a tug of war.

Another reason why most people prefer offline jobs is that there is always a misconception that most people that are into online jobs are introvert. Someone that's an extrovert and always love to meet new people and connect with many people in real life may not really want to make working online his favorite as this will prevent him from meeting people as he wishes

Caramelle

Most people will prefer offline jobs because of job security, income stability, and benefits you'll never get from most online-making methods. An offline job can give you access to career advancement opportunities. It can help you build a solid reputation as a professional which you can use to start your own practice. It can be a source of clients for your own business.

Also, having an offline job doesn't stop someone from dabbling in online work. Many online jobs are flexible enough and can be done during one's spare time. Nowadays, with work-from-home schemes, many offline workers also enjoy the benefits of working comfortably at home.

Personally, I wouldn't rely too much on online work to support myself or my family. I see online work as a way of diversifying my income stream but not as my main source of income. In the same manner, considering my own experiences, I wouldn't put all eggs in one basket either. Thus, while I am prioritizing my offline work, I am also developing and working on online opportunities and acquiring more skills through education and practice.