Why being broke is considered to be a critical situation.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Since when I was born and now that I am a teenager I have never seen an individual who says that he or she definitely love to be broke and poor . This is possibly due to the fact that being broke and poor is obviously an actually considered to be a critical and uneasy situation that every individual must endeavour to never Fall a victim or is subject to because when an individual is considered to be broke and poor he totally have the inability to satisfy his numerous needs and wants as expected and as planned . Human needs and wants are considered to be insertable that is totally numerous or beyond totally satisfaction and that is definitely why majority of people mostly the youth of the nation wishes for a time that they will possibly attend financial freedom .

It is important that an individual have money possibly to an extent to satisfy his needs and wants and even that of his family and those close to him . An individual do not necessarily need to be rich and have money in abundance to be able to satisfy his needs and wants but as long as you have a steady income stream even if minimal or medium-paying he is absolutely good to go as long as he knows how to manage his money in the right and perfect way . And yes it is absolutely a different thing for an individual to have money and for him or her to know how to manage money but most importantly we must learn how to manage our money in the best possible ways and not spending it extravagantly and without self-control .

Ajebo25

Verified member
To me being broke is not a critical situation because it's something that happens to everyone so why consider it a critical? situation having none or less money doesn't make someone that is rich better than me even though many people thinks that people who are rich are more important than people who are poor but if we try to eradicate that type of mindset from our society I think people will not consider being broke as a serious situation you just have to up your game and work for it is only work that can save a man from being broke.

I remembered vividly some years back when I was broke and everyone started avoiding me including my friends that pushed me to work harder and not consider it as something else the only thing is that you should watch out for the type of people you spend your money on.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If there is anything that we know about being broke and poor it is basically the fact that it is a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that every individual must strive harder never to become a victim or subject to because when an individual is considered to be broke and poor possibly do not have the ability to satisfy his needs and wants I like we already know humans wants and needs is considered to be insertable which means inability to be totally satisfied all at once and so from time to time individuals will always have a needs and wants that possibly could be considered to be pressing in nature .

In order to be avoid being broke and poor it is advised that an individual is seek for a job or possibly carry out other job activities online and even smaller online gigs in order to get paid reasonably and comfortably . And by far making money online is considered to be very conducive less time consuming and most importantly reasonably and considerable paying compared to establishing a business offline or possibly having a regular nine-to-five job . Whatever the case maybe we must all avoid to be broke and poor because when we are broke and poor we definitely stop living as human beings .

Rubz

You are absolutely right. No one ever wants to be broke or poor. Poverty makes life a lot difficult to live in. I also believe that one doesn't have to be very wealthy to be happy but at least, one should have enough to take care of his or her basic needs. One also needs to have a steady source of income and know how to manage his or her funds to be able to avoid poverty.