Why are you not making money money as much you should be making?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is desire of everybody to be rich. But unfortunately, not everybody will be rich. This is just a bitter truth. There may be many reasons for this and below are the reasons why some people may not be rich or find themselves in being poor again.

When people work with their body, they will surely remain poor. Rich people always work with their brain. When people work with their body, they will only be satisfying themselves. They will only have money to feed and take care of themselves. It is until we start to reason to learn how to satisfy peoples needs, that's when we can make riches.

You are too accomodating. Intending rich people are not meant to accommodate many people. In fact, they don't make friend, people only make them their friends. And when they want to help the poor, they help them from advance. They don't necessarily need to allow the poor people to get closer to them before they help. This is because it is easier to be influenced by the poor. Just friends, are they poor? That's why you are poor.

You are scared of taking risks. Life is a risk and nothing take risk is a risk. We all know these, no one will be 4ocj until the person is ready to take the risk that's needed for the riches.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are some reasons why some people dont make enough money online as they used to time is a very strong factor if you dint have time to work online your online income will be low some people don't get to be online because of their device status some phones or laptops gets heated when used for online business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not that we are scared of taking risks, the reason is because some people may not have opportunity to learn a skill or to engage in the type of business that can really make them to be rich and I am one of them.

Even if I want to engage in affiliate marketing now , I need to pay a huge amount of money up to $100 and above to learn and understand it perfect and sometimes most of this online business may not really be suitable if you do not have laptop.

Someone who is earning $1 everyday might really take a very long time for them to raise money to buy a laptop and also at the same time raise money to pay and learn a profitable skill. A lot of people are doing , even me I am also interested to do but for now I do not really have the time to learn a skill now. Probably I will do it in the future.

So many things are hindrances. When I have time I'm going to learn a skill because the skill I am interested to learn is not really difficult except for the fact that you have to pay money.

Rachael

Verified member
There are many reasons I do not make money as I hope to be making. Although I am not highly skilled because I am still in the learning process but considering the internal factors or challenges, I fins it difficult to make money because some sites do pay very little amount with so much work required and this is not favorable. Most survey sites are guilty of this and apart from low payouts, I have registered on different survey sites yet I do not receive any notification to participate on surveys. The payment methods on most site which i have interest to join has restricted me from making money online.

The PayPal method of payment is restricted in my country and although I learnt there are ways to go about it, I do not want to take any uncalculated risk after wasting my time to be productive. Also, my expertise is not proficient enough and this has been the major impediment to make good amount of money online. There are people who earn more than $500 monthly just from one site but if they say this, it might be hard for those without skills to believe but this is a fact. I

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We all are familiar with the truth that money is a very valuable and important tool , and because money is a very valuable tool it must be used wisely and sensibly and also it must require some sort of hard work in order to acquire money . Money has the capacity and the ability to turn someone who was a nobody into somebody especially when he becomes rich and wealthy , this is because as a result of his riches and wealthiness he will be able to enjoy some of the good things in life like : buying the most fancy cars , building of the most nicest houses , wearing of the most expensive and nicest clothings , and also being able to chilling and relaxing with the most prominent and beautiful men and women etc . Majority of people today love money to the extent that they can do anything for money , but yet majority of them are not making money as they intended or expected to .

In order to make money efficiently and effectively you must be ready to the vote majority or most of your valuable things , some of these valuable things could possibly include time , money , energy , knowledge , and phone resources which you must be ready and willing to invest in order to make money .

Kendy

Verified member
I have many impediments which acts as a barrier towards the success of me making money online. Honestly, there are feasible ways of making money online especially if you are skilled. Engaging in tech skills is one of the ways in making money online and there are most of my friends who have become millionaires by going the tech way. I often wish I had the resources to learn and engage in such skills but right now, I do not even have a laptop device which can enhance or boost my earning expertise. One of the major factors that impedes my chances of making money as I ought to is, lack of skills.

The ability to earn substantially online, depends on the type of skill an individual has. The world is going technologically and as such, it is pertinent for everyone to have one online skill or tech skill to be specific. Lack of motivation has also posed as a serious threat in making money online. There are some sites I come across and the payment incentives coupled with the rules and regulations are not favorable, which makes me to quit. Lastly, one of the impediments is lack of network services.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't earn like Jeff Bezos. Bezos earns $2500 every seconds, however, I do make good money. With my income, I can not only easily pay my bills but also manage to save some money and use the funds to make an investment. Therefore, I am not in the category of people whom are not making money online. However, the second part of the question has a term "as much money you should me making" which really caught my attention. Everyone has his or her own opinion about making money, however, everyone has her her own limitation. No matter what I do I will never earn as much as Mark Zuckerberg. However, if I was talented like Zuckerberg and could program something like Meta, I would definitely become rich. People have high expections about themselves, but sadly, they do not even have 10 percent ability to achieve their dream. If you want to make a lot of money, you need to have high level of professional skills, however, you do not have skills, even when you have skills, you do not work hard enough; even when you are working hard, you are not working smart. Therefore, a lot of factors are involved in making money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I always love staying indoors than associating with people. I know that, if I'm spending much time outside I can't earn anytime with my time, it will just go in vain, the little I'm earning without come too at the moment. So,I don't want to be influenced by the people who wouldn't help me, when I see you can influence my life positively, I'll definitely spend time with you, and learning from you too and share some tips to you they will help you too in my small way. No one is an island, you can teach your teacher as well. That's why I don't feel shy to meet someone and trying to learn from him or her. I don't ask money from them, it will look completely off, we shouldn't be asking of money, instead we should always learn ways to earn reasonable amount of money in the future from them. I have lots of positive friends online, we help each other to make money online, only me can't do it, that's why collective ideas is useful for users who are willing to go far when it comes to driving real money online. We don't beg money from anyone, but we seek for information that brings legitimately money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is desire of everybody to be rich. But unfortunately, not everybody will be rich. This is just a bitter truth. There may be many reasons for this and below are the reasons why some people may not be rich or find themselves in being poor again.

When people work with their body, they will surely remain poor. Rich people always work with their brain. When people work with their body, they will only be satisfying themselves. They will only have money to feed and take care of themselves. It is until we start to reason to learn how to satisfy peoples needs, that's when we can make riches.

You are too accomodating. Intending rich people are not meant to accommodate many people. In fact, they don't make friend, people only make them their friends. And when they want to help the poor, they help them from advance. They don't necessarily need to allow the poor people to get closer to them before they help. This is because it is easier to be influenced by the poor. Just friends, are they poor? That's why you are poor.

You are scared of taking risks. Life is a risk and nothing take risk is a risk. We all know these, no one will be 4ocj until the person is ready to take the risk that's needed for the riches.
Hello everyone here! Your question is very interesting. Actually, it drew my attention at once. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that people want to become rich because money makes life easier. Some people become rich whereas the majority of people never succeeds in becoming rich. In my opinion, this has to do with the type of business you do, your skills and ,of course, the time and effort you invest in your business. Well, I wish everyone success in their business. Thank you very much for sharing this interesting and informative thread with us.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As long as I don't like blaming people or things for me not achieving what I should have been achieving, there are a lot of things that has made me not to be making a lot of money as I have been making. Around 2020 I started making tangible amount of money on the internet and since then I have developed a lot of interest for affiliate marketing but I have not really learnt it the way I should.

I think during then, I am always very reluctant and it is one of the reasons why I have not really made tangible amount of money on the internet.

Another major reason why I have not really been making thousands of dollars on monthly basis online is because I don't have a lot of time to work on the internet even though I try as much as possible because I am a student and at the same time I do a lot of other things offline which is not really business related, so this kind of things seems to be distracting me from focusing solely on the internet.

Another thing is lack of zeal sometimes. Sometimes, I feel lazy to work very hard on the internet but I try as much as possible to fight that.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am the reason major reason why I am not making money online. I am the only one standing in my way on the journey to make full-time income online for couple of reasons.

The first one is that I am lazy. I know different ways and different things I need to do in order to make full-time income online. The problem is that I am too lazy to take the required action. These actions cause for a lot of effort on my side.

Another thing is that I really get bored whenever I am engaging in activities that will fetch me money online. this is usually up in if I don't get the desire resort I want from the activities I am doing. As a result, I find it difficult to work as a digital marketer online.

Another reason why I am unable to make full-time income online is paucity of fund. There are some programs which require a good amount of money to get started in order for you to make huge return on investment.

My country is another reason why I am unable to make full-time income online. There are some easy programs which does not allow my country to participate in order to make money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been in the online space for a very long time now and I have seen a lot of people who have not reached their full potential because they were not able to put one or two things into practice . Due to so many reasons a lot of people have not been able to make the exact money that they think they should be making .

1. Competition . Competition is something that is almost inevitable in business provided that it is a parallel market . There are some people who started small businesses but then at the end of the day the big businesses sold their idea and as such they were not able to move forward again .

2. Funds. Lack of funds in order to start a business or expand it meant that they were some people with very good business ideas that they had to make it die prematurely because there was no way that they were going to expand it .

3. Forming the right partnerships . In order to actualize your full potential sometimes it is important that you should form the right partnerships with the right people . Failure to do that will ensure that you have to do everything on your own which is not good .

When it comes to making money online, there are a lot of restrictions I face while still carrying out my day to day activities. If you're someone who has an offline job or go to college, that alone would hinder the amount of time you spend on your online earning platforms. I'm a college student who is busy with lectures and busy school schedules although, we are on strike, I had to opt in for an offline job in order to make some income before going back to school. My offline job doesn't give me enough time to focus on my earnings. I also carry out other online activities and sometimes, have to sacrifice one or two hours of my day for online activities.

Another issue we all face is the issue of load (data subscription). This is another problem for most of us since we have to rely on data to access the internet. Data are expensive for most people and doesn't last long the way one may expect, you're completely cutoff from the online world once you get your data exhausted. So for me the two most important factor that hinder my online earnings are time and data. I believe if I have unlimited data, I would be able to boost my online earning ×2 of what I earn currently.

E

eldavis

Another major reason why most people are not rich today is simply lack of proper planning and management. Most persons tend to spend their money on unnecessary things, once a little cash comes their way, instead of saving or investing, they use it on things they do not even need. In most cases, the caus for this is peer pressure, there are so many people today who let their friends influence their lifestyle, they end up living larger than what they are earning.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Not really that I am scared of taking risks but I put so many things into consideration and I will just have to make sure I allowed everything to take its natural shape because that is also what will help me to know the best and the most suitable way I can be able to make money from.

First of all , I do not even have a laptop so I may not likely be able to make money as a lot of other people are expecting and ever since I ordered for a laptop, it has not been brought to me because of certain reasons unknown.

If I have a laptop , with the help of a laptop I will be able to choose the best online business that will be suitable for me. This will also depend on the specification of my laptop because if I need to go into graphic designing and my laptop is not suitable for that then I have to do something simpler.

In general, I may choose to engage in forex trading because with forex trading , it is something I would just have to learn and understand and from there i can start doing it without any problem .

quindene

I think it is easy for a novice trader to lose money in currency markets. If you are not seeing a profit but are seeing a lot of losses, then there is something wrong with the trading plan or execution. You can do a lot of research and find out what is wrong. A good trader takes his time to learn the different aspects of trading currencies, including predicting market direction, finding the best time to enter, time management etc. Forex trading is a business like any other and it takes time to master it..

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Actually, there are many reasons why people are not becoming rich. one of the main reasons why many people are not becoming rich is because there is a big scarcity of money making opportunities for many people. For example, online money making opportunities are not available for people living in certain regions and a person with no skill at all is not at all able to make money at all either. I can understand this problem because I am one of those people who are making a very small amount of money. I work on paid to post forums and I am trying to make money. You would not believe that paid forum posting is my only source of income. I am trying to learn trading.

However, trading requires you to have a lots of capital. moreover, trading is also equity risky as well. These are some of the main reasons why I am not making the amount of money as I should be making. Apart from online world, there are many other problems in the offline world as well. many people are struggling to get a job in my country and the average wage of many people is just around $200. It is not possible to survive with so low amount of salary.