Why and ways to earn as a student

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a student in boarding secondary or high school or one in college/ University, there are many ways you can make money. But first you must understand why you need to earn as a student.
A reason is so that you can be self dependent and reduce the pressure you mount on your parents, guardians or sponsors.
You will not need to demand for money anytime an issue comes up because you have a source of income.

As a student, you can engage in the following to earn:
Sale if recharge cards and data. This is a very credible way to make money because all you need is a small bag to contain your stuff and you will be making good cash.
For ladies you can plait at an affordable rate and for makes you can have your clipper and you'll be barbing at affordable price even without a shop.
You can type assignments and projects for people as well and you will make good money from it.
Though it may be time taking and consuming, you can still make sure you balance it up.

When is students start learning how to make money while he is still in school it is one of the best way to prepare yourself for the future because it's going to be part of you and you'll be able to survive the hurdles. but if you are the type that do not want to make money for yourself. You are so dependent on your parents, it is going to tell om your future because you won't be able to hustle and make money for yourself. There are quite a huge number of ways at which a student can make money for himself . A students can work on paid to post forum like this. if you are very good in writing as a secondary school students, you should be able to work here if you are vast and brilliant. You can work on paper post form and make money for yourself if you have the zeal. If you combined so many paid to post forum together you should be able to make nothing less than 2 to $3 in a day , which is quite ok for the students. This is one of the ways at which you can actually prepare yourself or better still build your financial life for the future.

There are different reasons why students choose to earn money for school. Some stick to their day job because they can't bear the thought of working for someone else, others have a family expense, and some simply have no choice but to work. Regardless of the reason, earning can be a headache when figuring out the time it takes to put in what you will make in order to keep from going further into debt. Like many students, working is a necessity for me. Since I'm a full time student, working just doesn't cut it. My parents are retired, so they are not able to help me with money at all. I work 30 hours a week and am getting paid about $2.55 an hour through the school. In order to earn enough to afford my expenses and save some money, I have to put in 50 hours a week on top of taking two classes and having two jobs on the side that pay my bills. This really limits what else I can do outside of school and homework, making time for studying difficult. That is why I've come to this forum to expand my earnings since we're currently at home.

Another reason why you need to earn as a student is that it helps you learn how to manage. Most young teens today tend to spend their pocket anyhow simply cause they do not know how hard it was for their parents to provide that for them. Once you begin to earn yourself through legit means, they would automatically learn how to manage how they spend and the things they do with capital.