WHY affiliate marketing isn’t working for you

D

Deleted member 13140

Affiliate marketing is one of the most profitable means to make money online, but not everyone is lucky enough to have sales.
So I want to give you my idea is on why its not working for some.
  1. The first mistake is that some people don't know who they're talking to, it's more like not knowing your audience, But Knowing exactly who your readers (or followers) are is so important.
    Knowing things like their sex, age, income, location can help you find the right products to promote.
  2. People Aren't Seeing your links, by this I mean your affiliate links are not standing out from the rest of the text.
  3. Don’t use dark colors but also don’t use too light colors.The most used link color is blue (though some also use red and light pink) That color works best as people are used to links being that color. And also because it stands out.
  4. You Are Not Solving Any Probelem
    Sometimes affiliate marketers will be showing people products without actually telling them why they need it.(what is it going to do for me) or maybe they're not making it clear enough You’re not creating content that helps people. And/or the products you’re promoting aren’t solving any problems.
    People won’t buy random products just because you tell them to buy them.

The only reason why I don't make money with my affiliate marketing campaign is that I don't build list of loyal subscribers. subscribers are those people who trust you and will buy anything you recommend for them. Another problem is that I don't set up a sales funnel to capture the visitors who are coming to my website for the first time.

You will understand advice and tips will not work for you once you start doing affiliate marketing. The key to generating profits from affiliate marketing is getting traffic to your affiliate products. You might need thousands of daily traffic. Is this possible, absolutely not. Small marketers cannot even generate 10 visits a day

If you really want to make money with affiliate marketing do not attempt to do things on your own. It can be very hard to make it this way and you are going to waste a lot of resources. Better way is to hire a mentor who has a good track record to teach you affiliate marketing.

The only reason why I don't make money with my affiliate marketing campaign is that I don't build list of loyal subscribers. subscribers are those people who trust you and will buy anything you recommend for them. Another problem is that I don't set up a sales funnel to capture the visitors who are coming to my website for the first time.
An email list is the perfect and most reliable way to make money with affiliate marketing.
Especially if you have a list of targeted subs you will find it very profitable.
There was this lady that had just 1500 emails but they were very niches down that the moment she sent out her email campaign she made $15k on the stretch. That's the power of niching down.

It not only applies for blogging but also for email marketing