Who is your financial and business role model.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Okay first of all , the idea of this thread was not my idea . Because a friend of mine just some weeks ago asked me this question which is the topic of this thread , and on hearing it I was no doubt astonished and short of words this is because she has always considered me to be a financial and business minded individual . And so she position this question to me , asking me : " what is my business or financial role model " . And me looking at her short of words I just answered her on a funny low tone saying " you know I haven't really thought about that ".

But think about it guys , everyone needs to have a financial or business role model who he or she absolutely look up to , probably to become like in the future . After critical thinking I was not able to come up with any individual at all , because I came to understand that I just want to make money because I know the benefits and the importance of doing so and so it doesn't matter whether you have a role model or not . It is absolutely not advised to judge you our life just by how others live theirs . So what do you think guys do you have a business or financial role model ?

Well as funny as this question may sounds , personally do not have a business or financial role model that I possibly look up to so as to become later on in the future . And I did not think that anyone needs that because if an individual has a role model he possibly made judge his actions as a result of the mistakes caused by his or her role model which is absolutely not advisable and done . It may actually be wise to have a role model but personally I did not think there is a need to do so we must understand that making money is absolutely a interesting valuable and important thing that every individual must indulge him or herself into .

Making money is totally a important and valuable thing that every individual must endorse him or herself in to , and it doesn't matter whether you have a role model or not . Really understanding the reason why you should make money should totally convince you that it doesn't really matter whether you have a role model to follow . You may indeed have a tutor that teaches you various strategies and ways of making money .

It is always good to have a role model in any business that we are doing because this is the best way to ensure that we minimise losses and also to get the relevant knowledge in the business.

It is a good thing to have a business role model but it is not a big deal that you went blank for a while when you were asked the question. It is not a big deal if I don't have a business model or even channel my business towards any particular person.

As much as I love having my business, I have never sat down to think about a particular person as my business role model. I can actually copy the styles and the models of the person but it has never crossed my path to be like someone else. That's why I don't have role models in all what I do.

For those that have reaosoned and have come about a particular person as their role models, that's good. You should just be careful and choose wisely the person you want to choose. For instance, a friend was ranting on Twitter last week just because Elon Musk, his business told model, despite his money still want to commercialize Twitter, his newly acquired platform.

In fact, Invectus Obi has been my friend role model until he was arrested for money laundering and convicted on that ground as well. That's why I do prefer not having any told model.